Can I get a Hot-Tub? Chp20 Alexis's POV

A/N

HEYYO!! yepp crazy person here running wild on Wattpad! XD, okay so i've had ahold of this POV for maybe about 2 days,and i don't have enough time to edit this and still have enough time to write my daily chap a day. oh lord-who's bright idea was it to give me moutain dew and music blaring through my earbuds? anywho-i have finals this week(please stab me in the eyeballs with a fork/spoon please) so i probably won't be doing my weekley upload(s) this week untill the weekend. Please put your pitchforks  and your bloody torches away! i don't want to do that but if i don't then my grades will suck arse and my mother will Bahead me(medival times once again!) anywho, thank you guys for all the commments,reads and fan's i'm astonised at the number's of this story that are skyrockting to the moon!

tired as crap because she fell asleep at her mawmaw's house and her mawmaw's dog attacked her face and peed'd in her shoes(GAH!),

ThatOlivia ;)

PS. this whole chapter was written by the WONDERFUL theleximermaid because my chatcher Lexi is mainly based off of her, hope you like! and remember,

VOTE, Fan and Comment(I love getting feedback)

OH! and go check out her story! it puts mine to shame, :'(

PPS: PICTURE OF THE FIGHTER IN THIS CHAP! ----------------------------->>>>>>>>>>(the wonderful theleximermaid)

Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.

- Author unknown -

Alexis Evertte POV:

Ah, Sweet Sweet relief. School was espeicially excrucaiting today(Livy and Madison picked a good day to miss!) with a Advanced Geomerty test,Goverment and Advanced Chemistry I quizes (Livy:*snort* NERD!),and not to mention PE-being it's lovaly horrific self. I've never been known for my "Athetlic ability" though(shocking right? I mean-I can run pretty well-better than Olivia at points).

But interlligence is more or less like the sport for me, and I guess that's what everyone else assumes the same fate for me. to gradute from high school and go to Harvard or Yale and to get my Doctalor or Master's Degree to either become a Doctor or Lawyer(I argue like one, proud member of Debate Team),blah blah blah(thank you Ke$ha for such amazing words).But My Real and True Passion though is Photography(or singing).

 I have a sercret studio set up in my house's basment and abbsoltutely postiviely NO ONE knows about it...well maybe I accidentley let it slip up in a conversation with Livy-but she probably didn't hear me because that was one of her very 'Rare' days(Livy:and what are these rare days hmm?). And I know that this will probably sound lame to all you jocks and sports stars, but the olny people I trust enough with my sercrets are my parents, and without them...well let's just put it at-that I probably wouldn't be here today-and be as Sane as I am.

I plop down onto the Counch in my Den and lay my pounding head against the ends while Eb is in the kitchen drinking her orange banna smoothie and getting us a big bowl of Carrots( the little dork ;)) to snack on while we waited for the local news to come on.

My eyes travel around the room in scearch of one thing-Now where is that Blasted Remote? I stuff my right hand down into the couch cushion and up comes a handful of Pokemon cards-*mental groan and head shake*-I don't even WANT to know how those things got there(even though i've got a general idea).

okay Lexi-go check the other cushions and maybe-just maybe-you'll find it! my voice of reason snapps and I jump off one counch and dive into the other's,digging ferverlishly(okay you would too if your TV was on the channel with Dora the Expoler on constant).