Racing Against the Carrot King Chp2

A/N:

Picture of Olivia's Car: ---------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(also my DREAM car) drool worthy isn't it? :)

ANYWHO! Back to the Story!

"Livy! Livy Wake up!"

"HMPH!" I grumble slapping the voice away.

"Livy! wake the flipping hell up!" another voice yells closer to my ear.

"NO! go away mom! I wanna sleep!" I groan slapping that voice away, my fist makes contact with somebodies stomach.

"OW! bloody hell!" a deeper voice yelles from beside me.

laughs envelop around me, "oh suck it up man! I bet it didn't even hurt! quit moaning!" somebody else yelled laughing.

"Wanna bet!?! she's got a mean fist!"

a lighter more musical like voice laughs, "no kidding! she use to beat on me before she toke up boxing classes!"

the laughter stops.

"she takes boxing classes?"

"she did before she whopped the head guy, just a simple knee to the groin made him drop like a fly" the light musical voice starts laughing again.

"oh shit man, I'm sorry" my eyes flicker open at that instant and I jump away.

all my friends start laughing at me(joyful Bunch) and Madison tosses me my shirt that I had in my locker. I raise an eyebrow at her and she points to my tank top.

I look down again and glare. my tank top had ridden up and half of my stomach was showing. a not so silent groan bubbles up from my chest,which makes the group in front of me start laughing even harder. I pull my tan shirt over my head and pop my knuckles.

Gracey covers her ears and cringes like she was in pain.

"what?" I ask taking a step towards her, worried. "nothing its just the sound of popping bones gets to me".

I roll my eyes and my eyes slightly widen. Lexi laughs standing up and walking over towards me, wrapping an arm around my waist. "you didn't tell us that One Direction was staying with you while they were on tour in the Midwest" she whispers, her voice sounding cold and mad in my right ear.

"Lexi, what do you think I was trying to tell you before I got interrupted by these idiots"

"HEY! Itake offence to that!" Harry yells pouting. I roll my eyes again and look back at Lexi. "see what I'm going to be putting up with for a couple months?"

sometimes it sucks to have your dad has Governor and your mom as a World Wide known Model(don't ask how those two met cause I REALLY don't want to know). Dad had insisted that One Direction (1D) stay in our 'house' (freaking mansion, in my friends words not mine) while they were touring the Midwest. of course I put up a fight because if my friends found out, they wouldn't leave at all (not that I didn't want my friends over, but a little alone time went a long way with me) and they would flirting up a storm which always made me puke a little bit in my mouth since I swore off dating till I started College.

"oh poor Livy, having Super-Stars staying with you for a while must beee soo hard" Gracey pipped up from beside Louis-who was doubling over (laughing and going red faced) at something she told him- Sarcasm lacing her voice.

"it is when they don't know how to pick up after themselves!" the girls start laughing and go stand beside the boys.

"why didn't you guys stay out in the car till I told you to come in? does the words 'stay in the car or you'll get attacked by fans' not ring a bell?" Liam and Zayn laugh and come stand on either side of me.