Mother Lexi Chp8

"it's just a scratch you guys!" I yell pulling my left arm back to my chest, glaring at the lot in the room. as soon as me and Liam came walking back-(me with a dazed dreamy look on my face)-Lexi saw and grabbed my Left arm,causing her to start screaming at me.

"Olivia Jane you know that's not a scratch! boy's we've got to take her to the hospital, ASAP!" Alexis yells hands on her hips and giving me her own version of the Mommy Scowl.

"okay, Liam go tell the stage manager we're leaving" Louis orders taking gauze from a first aid and wrapping it tight around my forearm. I suck in a breath and fight back those god awful tears that were filling my eyes.

"no I'm staying here, Niallier will you please?"

Niall nodds and runs out of the door, and short after a little midget man maybe 4'9 comes puffing in, looking angry as hell.

"WHAT IS THIS ABOUT! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE!" he yells shouting at the boys who had their heads hanging low and sad pitiful looks on their gorgeous faces.

Alexis growls seeing Harry's sad face and steps in, right into the little midget mans face.

"hey! yeah-hi, I'm very close friends with the boys here sir. and we are leaving right now because Liam's Girlfriend (I gape at her and she just smirks at me) here has to go to the hospital, she has a very serious cut up along her left fore-arm and it is getting infected. so unless you want to have a lawsuit filled against you sir, I wouldn't say one word against us leaving. is that Crystal Clear?"

the room is deadly quit and all of us are open mouthed and gaping like fishes at Lexi, who stode tall and proud. I swear to god, I can see her as a lawyer in the near furture.

the midget mans pales and looks between me and Liam,his dull brown eyes wide and scared.

"is that Clear Mr.Midget man?" Lexi asks again, her voice clear and low,demanding authority and respect from the man. the man nods at Lexi and scurries out of the room.

"WOO!!! LEXI! I didn't know that you had that in you!" Gracey yells whooping from Louis's arms and the rest of us burst into laughter, expect Me and Liam. out of the corner of my eye I could see Liam's face burning and mine doing the same.

"Lexi" my voice is low and scary as hell, wavering with anger and possible murderous silent rage. she kisses Harry on the cheek and turns to me, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly parted meeting my eyes.

"Alexis" I growl again, she sighs and takes my right arm pulling me to her and hugging me.

"I'm sorry Livy, but I had too. that man wouldn't have let us go if I didn't come up with some-som-" she stutters and I pat her on the back(but still angry on the inside).

"its okay Lexi, you had to do what you had to do" she pulls back and smiles a sad smile at me, her eyes more hazel in the lighting and were shinning at me.

"thank you Livy, Now lets go! your poor arm!" she lifts my gazed covered arm and gives my hand a tight reassuring squeeze. I smile at her faintly and nudge her with my hip towards Harry who was staring at us with a small smile on his lips and his eyes softened at Lexi.

"Harry-Lexi's eyes are on her face not on her chest!" I yell cupping my hands into a blow horn and earning a-if looks can kill I would be dead-glare from Harry.

Zayn laughs and wraps an arm around me, "well I can see the pain hasn't affected your brain in any way possible *sigh* Bummer" I play slap him in the arm and shrug out of his hold around my shoulders.

"yeah Bummer Zaynie, now I'll be making fun at you even more.*his phones beeps in his pocket lighting up and showing that he had a new text* Wait-let me guess!- Sarah? no! Cassandra!-NO! it's- hmmmmm?"