Dancing Carrot Boxers Chp4

I bolt from my spot and grab Lexi by her hand and pull her into the spare bedroom,screaming and yelling. she immediately locks the door and we fall down leaning against the door,panting and laughing.

"FEW! that was close!"

"too close!" Lexi agree's laughing still,her black hair all disheveled and her eyes bright and with that dazed shinning look in them, like girls did after getting kissed by a boy that they REALLY like.

hmmmmmmmm ;)

"where were you this morning? I thought you were staying the night"

and for the first time in the whole time(which is pretty dang LONG) I've known Alexis Everett, goes completely mute and starts blushing like a mad man.

she looks down at the ground and bites down onto her bottom lip, looking at anything expect me.

"Lex?"

she sighs and grins brightly at me, smiling and giggling like a little school girl with her first crush.

"I did stay the night but I didn't stay in your room"

(now I know what you prev's are thinking, no Lexi doesn't sleep in the same bed as me when she stay's the night, we pull my down comforter and lay out our sleeping bags to sleep on the floor, there message clear now? better be Crystal).

I look at her hard and finally one of those cartoon light bulbs go off in my head.

"you stayed in Harry's room" I breathed kinda shocked. she giggles madly and nods, her face full on flaming red.

"OH! my little girl! did you guys do anything?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows and making a Kissy Face.

"NO! Livy! why do you want to know!"

"oh my little girl made out with her crush! i'm so Proud!" i laugh and hug her.

"but nothing else Right?" she glares at me, but her frown breaks into a giant smile(showing all her Pearly whites)

"No! I Promise! not till marriage remember! lordy you thick head!"

"good just double checking now-" I'm cut off by a sound coming across the room. a sound almost like a groan and then a giant yawn.

Me and Lexi look at each other then slowly look up. "GAH!!!"

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!" we scream.

Louis sits upright, clutching his cellphone tightly in his hand. he looks over at us and groans. "shit"

"what,whats going on baby?"

"WHAT THE-" Me and Lexi scream again,standing up. Lexi clutches the door Handel in one hand,her mouth in a giant O shape.

Gracey sits up too and rubs her sleepy eyes....in the same bed as Louis.

"we've been discovered,Babe" Louis mutters straightening his shirt swinging his legs off the bed and standing up.

i crack up at the sight.

"nice boxers Lou" Lexi sneers pointing at Louis's boxers,giggling.

he looks down and groans again. his boxers had Dancing Carrots all over it, doing the wiggle dance(don't know what that is? please for the love of everything holy Look it up).

Me and Lexi clutch at each other falling to the floor laughing so hard, that I had tears in my eyes.

"say one word about this-"

"oh... hey guys" Gracey says sliding out of the bed and yawning.

"Gracey?" I ask bitting down onto my lip.