Night in shinning armor Chp50

Liam:

 "OLIVIA!" I bound off the trail right as Madison tackles a girl to the ground a little ways farther up ahead and they start wrestling.

Most guys my age(or any age at that)would stop and watch it like the preverted sicko's most boys they are-maybe if my girlfriend wasn't laying on the ground and looking..well...dead like, I would have stomped up their and broke up their fight,going all daddy directoner on them.

"LIV!" Tears fall down my cheeks as I run up to her and take her from Louis's arms. his face coverd by the moon but his tears noticable.

I look him dead in the eye and growl, "I'll deal with you later".

He noods and looks down at Olivia,with a sad hound dog experssion clear on his half coverd by the moon face.

oh...my god.

Her head was bleeding, blood gushing out like the nile river and her eyes open-staring up into the stars. the spark and energy that i've so grown to love gone and replaced by a icey coldness. her lips parted into a silent scream (the one time she was silent), and her cheeks pale and cold.

Llike a dead body.

"nonononononoo! Olivia-honey!-wake up...wake up....WAKE UP!" I grip her shoulders and shake her, hysterically thinking I was going to shake her awake.

Nothing.

"olivia *hard shake*, baby, please! wake up! wakey eakey eggs and bacay! please....please!!!" I begg looking deep into those lovely eyes and waiting for them to blink and for her to make some wise crack about being woken up.

Nothing.

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod!!

I shove my palms into my eyes and bit down onto my bottom lip, trying to block out the scream erupting high in my chest.

Olivia-please-baby, wake up!

The flash of her red-brown hair streaking across my vision as Louis takes her off the dance floor, the laughter that I could almost hear in my ears clear, as she asked him where they were going.

The touch of her skin as Lou coverd her eyes and walked her off down the trial and into where we were now.

It was Louis's fault.

If he hadn't brought her down here she'd be awake, breathing, laughing, dancing with me, and not bleeding to death.

It was his fault.

"YOU"  I lunge at him and pin his thinner body down onto the ground, anger pumping in my viens. "you did this, you did this to her!"

"I know" he mutters his eyes never leaving her body, the sand around her head stained red with her blood, like a halo.

Olivia has a halo, she's an angel.

Now I know what you all are probably thinking now, oh how corny is that? saying their girlfriend is a angel, can you say cheesy?

Well it was true, Olivia was my angel, and she wasn't like the rest of those cookie cutter angels, she was one with a dark past and had blood on her hands, she didn't take life too serouise but knew when everything needed to stop and take a breathier and think about it. she could make somebody who was sobbing their eyes out with sad and grief to them crying tears of laughter in mimal minutes and to shake a room with her emition while talking, she would really take life into her own hands and give it more purpose and to make it more fun.