Touchy Feely Leprechaun's Chp39-Ebony's POV

Ebony POV:

 if Olivia thinks Niall is going to have trouble keeping his hands to himself in my dress then she's got another thing coming. "Lexi, Oh my gosh, look"

Olivia steps out of her dressing room with Madison trailing behind her with a shell shocked experssion plain on her face and sends me a thumbs up over Liv's shoulders.

 i grin at her and grab ahold of my phone-tempted to take a picture of this just to remind myself that this wasn't a dream-that this was reality.

our reality.

it had been Lexi's idea to send Me,Madison,and Gracey out here orngially but when Olivia started to get better Lex had an even better idea-surpirse Liv  with a party and be all snazzed up.

That girl is always looking for an excuse to dress us up and go shopping-which i am not complaining. so when me and Madison boared our plane(gracey less-since her wonderful Father told her that he was not allowing her to go fraukling around in California with no surpivsion expect for Olivia(who was the oldest, lucky turd), and we all know how responible Liv is *insert Eye roll and smirk*). so that meant no gracey which that was not going to settle well with Lou(those two are...so oddly adorable together-like the sun to the moon and the stars to black holes and Princess Lia to Luke Skywalker, yeah..i like starwars..deal with it).

my feet tap impatienly against the carpted floor and thoughts of Niall float thruoghout my brain. a light smile lines my lips and i feel my phone vibrate in my hand,right on cue.

 From La Sexy Beast:(Lex i'm going to shack you)-'Hey babe-miss you like Crazy-maybe you could come out and visit for a couple days....i miss you so much, -Love Niallier'

I start smiling like crazy and my heart starts fluttering wildly within my chest.

you have no idea Niall-no idea.

 "let me guess, Lover boy texted you?" Lexi starts grinning at me and i smirk back at her,

"Maybee....how'd you know?"

 she tips her head back and starts laughing, her laugh started morphing into another laugh that sounded alot like....oh gosh. Liv and Madison were right-i am obbessed.

"trust me i know-plus you started grinning and going all red after your phone went off"

"you saw the La Sexy Beast name didn't you?"

 "....maybe..."

a short laugh falls out of my lips and i slide my phone back into my pocket-knowing that if i responed to it, that i'd end up giving the surprise away. "you best keep your phone on you at all times boo, you never know what would happen to it if i got ahold of it"

"you'd hack my twitter and say  HARRY HARRY GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR G! and then go onto Instagram and start hitting onto all the room temputarte guys on there, Bear"

 "wow youre good".

Lexi grins again and winks, "you know it".

 "but Madison its awfully short"

"Olivia for gods sakes-shut up about the length! it's perfect you annoying little-"

"those two are so weird"

"the weirdest"

me and lex nodd at each other and start cracking up as Liv and jr start arguging about the what necklace to wear and hair-which right about there was when lexi stepped in and broke up the fight, telling Olivia that she looked gorgoues in the bloody dress and that Madison was going to fix her hair however Lexi told her to fix it. you could say that that shut them both up pretty qucikly.