Here's Some Crackers Chp34

(A/N Sorry for any Spelling or Grammar mistakes, and if anybody is confused on something please leave a comment and i'll try my best to make you un-confused about whatever. Thank you and have a KCA slim fun day!) :D -ThatOlivia

If i'm ever left again to take care of 5 drunk people i'm going to go all Cato(hunger games thing-yeah i'm nerdy like that ;) on people. "Zayn Please for the love of god-Sssh it! god why dont you have a hangover!"

 "Oh belive me-he will in the morning" Lou pipps up from beside me and goes back to humming to himself and leaning against the left side of my body-because on the other side I was helping a crying and moaning sad drunk Niall on my right.

"But why! why do people have to eat them! you know Mushrooms have feelings too! they may not talk or anything but they do!" he crys and leans his head back against my right shoulder-still boohooing about Mushrooms and their alleged feelings towards beening eaten-yepp we now have a Mushroom whisper.

"NOBODY LIKES MUSHROOMS NIALL! NOBODY DOES!" Alexis screams slurring her words together in a word soup,from Harry's arms rolling her eyes at him and yelling the song Bubblegum Boy on the tops of her lungs.

Niall glares at her and they start fighting over how Mushrooms can too fight back against a carrot and win.Lou was too busy humming to himself to notice.

"Im huunnngaaarrrryyy" Zayn yells stopping in the middle of the street and Harry pulls him up onto the sidewalk-muarving him away from an on coming Car and Harley Davidson. i mumble a string of words and turn the two monkeys on my arm to the left and contuine walking up the sidewalk to the beach house. "I know you are Zaynie-just hold on and when we get back  to the house you can eat all the food you want" 

"Food? did somebody say food?" Niall looks between me and Zayn-his eyes lite up with exicememnt and his tummy at that moment rumbling as a grizzly bear after hiberation. I laugh and pat Niall softly on his back-then placing the backside of my hand against his forehead trying to see if he had cooled down any since we left the Movie Priemer and after party. his face wasn't sweating anymore and his eyes seemed brighter but as the minutes pasted darkening with sleepiness.

 "yes-what do you want to eat St.Patrick?"

"NANDO'S!!"

 "Anything other than Nando's" Niall stops and the rest of the boys all look at me like I was the crazy drunk one who imaging flying unicorns coming out of my butt and that little midgets dressed like KISS were living in my hair(poor Hazza-I don't think that those pink drinks did him any good).

"Nothing and I say NOTHING is better compared to Nando's! do you understand Me?" Niall yells leaning in close and the smell of acholoc thick on his breath.

"Yes-sorry Niall" he nodds happily and we contuine on walking. "But OLIVIAAAAAA!!! I'M HUNGGGRRRRY!! I WANT FEEDDDD NOOOOWWIEE!"

Liam is taking the next shift whenever we get home. "Alexis I know youre hungry-so is everybody else-i'll feed you guys when we get home now Please SHUT UP! you're all giving me a headache now" 

"ohhhhh don't want the queen to be getting a headache you guys-we better quit it" Lou rolls his eyes at me and I glare at him."No carrots for you then"

"What!"

 "ohhhh now who's the one getting all mad eh? Louie want to change his little statment maybe?" I smirk and pretend to dangle a imagniry carrot in my fingertips.

that sure as hell got his attention.

 "but..No Carrots....you wouldn't do that to me would you?" his eyes go big and I shurg at him,feeling the ends of my lips tugging up into a smirk. "i dont know...this queen is getting pretty mad"