World War III and CNN didn't even Know Chp36

A/N

Liv's POV is kinda sad just warning you now, you know how I hited that a chp or two back about how Olivia wasn't always an Only Child-well you're about to hear the backstory to that in her POV, plus a mega sweet heart moment. :D

'Joy and throw some glitter in the air,

ThatOlivia

Lexi POV:

 "Harry I think these are your's" I toss Harry his disarced PJ's and cover my eyes with my right hand.

"Ah, thanks love-why are you covering your eyes?"

 "because I am not going to look at you untill you put those clothes back on." .

And believe me, it is killing me. I still couldn't belive that this was reality-my relatiy. that the Harry Edward Styles liked me-really liked me and not just in a way like a friend but in THAT way/sense.

"But Loveeee" he drawls taking a step towards me and I can just picture him pouting. I grin behind my hand and shake my head at him, standing my ground.

"No-this is Not nakey time." Nor is any other time where my best friend who was a drill sergant and nun in a past life is right down the hallway. plus, all the boys had phones, with camrea's on them. those two things do not mix with me being in the same room with my boyfriend, who liked being naked...alot.

"But being Naked is so...so exhailrting"

 "Harry" he puffs and I hear the soft rustle of fabric. "fine, but only this once will I cave in-because I hate not seeing your eyes".

My heart melts and I uncover my eyes right as he closes the master bathroom(hey Livy should have called dibs first, ;D). that boy is too good for his gender. I mean i've had boyfriends before just not like him, they'd never send me flowers(like he did, right in the middle of Advanced Gemo on day), they would never surpirse me at school just too hang out and to check up on me, and they would never ever say things like 'i hate not seeing your eyes', in their pee brain minds they would say 'that's too girly, plus I don't care about your eyes as long as I see your boobs or butt'.

Yeah, i've dated jerks...a lot of them. and each time I would tell myself that they would be differnt, that they would change for me, and each time...they only got worse.

Ebony and Gracey were the only ones that knew about my last boyfriend because if Olivia found out, then everything would have became Much Much worse. he's the reason why I always have to wear longer shorts or pants than everyone else -even though I do have the legs for short shorts...never again. I had scar's running up and around the top part of my legs where he would take something sharp to if I didn't do whatever he would say.

 It toke me 6 months to finally gather up enough strength to break up with him and report him to the police, where they found out that he's had a personal history of abuse and vionlce and now they had enough evidence to lock him away for life. The day they put him away was the day me and Ebony went and got our matching tatoo's, in honor of how strong we both had to be for each other through messy times. 

I pull the hemline of my shirt back and see the half heart charm tatoo winking back at me. it was like one of those Best Friend heart charms where you have both of your intials and they spilt down the middle-with one initial of your friends and one of yours on it,well on mine which was in a faded gold and sea blue colors-said E. and A, Ebony and Alexis. and on Ebony's in dark and brooding purple and black colors said-.A and .E Aurora and Evertte, kinda ironic that it was our first name intials flipped. huh, weird.

"whats that?"

 I jump back and realase my hold on my shirt. my eyes I could feel widen and I try to smile but feel it crumbling along the edges.