OFF WITH THEIR HANDS BARBIE! Chp25

My fam is just a regular family. But all of them have great senses of humor. 
    - Dane Cook -

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
- Jane Howard

The only people that you really have, that I learned, are your family, because they love you no matter what.
- Miley Cyrus -

(Sorry for all the Quotes, I Love looking for them and go a tad bit over board, :D)

(Sorry Again for Any Spelling Errors)

                        My pony tail wipes within the wind as I stand outside, patting the hood of my baby and giving Lou the death eye. "You of all people-scratch-"

 "Oh Bloody Hell Olivia-you've warned all of us about your bloody amercian car-I got it! don't scratch it or you'll be sighing the papers allowing yourself to be the one to pull the plug on me-and yanking it out of the wall at the first chance you get-there see? do I win any brownie points for memorizing you're speech?"

I tapp my finger against my chin and pretend to think about it-"hmmm,let me think about it...No.a strach=pulling the plug got it?"

Lou rolls his eyes and pluck's my keys out of my hand-slipping into the driver seat and slamming his palm down onto the horn-blasting it at me and grinning. "CRYSTAL!"

"oh you little smartass" I grumble underneath my beath and slide into the backseat-and not even seconds after-Lexi and Madison slide in beside me and Gracey swings herself in like a monkey.

"Ello" she drawls winking at me and pulling Lou in for a not so quick(& quite) peck.

"WOW! Oh Hell's no! no PDA in my car!"

"But you and Liam Ki-"

 "Okay let me rephase-No PDA-expect my own-in this car!"

 "should've kept your mouth shut" Lexi mutters to Madison and earning herself a glare and flip of Madison's lovely bird. Lou and Gracey peel themselves apart and we pull away from my House. oh lord-please don't let those boy's destory my house while i'm gone-"Madison? did you-"

 "it's all right here" Madison patts the thickly packed bag beside her and grins. oh thank god-Me and Madison toke out all possible things of our's that the boy's could get their hands on and 'accidently' break or read-but the one thing I couldn't find was my diary, which resulted in me almost breaking My laptop-but Madison told me that the boy's wouldn't read it much less openly take it and not put it back-but as I look at the driving as slow as a grandmaw up front-Lou-I coldnt help but still worry if one of the boy's toke my diary and were now reading it with the rest of them surronding it.

 "Olivia-breath in,breath out-we promise that the boy's don't have your diary-harry would have let it slip if they-"

 Lou's phone starts going off and he looks down and clicks a couple buttons onto his phone, he stares down at it and bursts into laughter-looking back and me and laughign even harder-okay that just confirmed it-those dang boy's have my diary-and they're reading it. I'm going to SERVERLY hurt them if they-

 "Here" Gracey Pipps up and leans back over to kiss Lou goodbye.

"WAIT TILL WE'RE OUT!" Madison yelles and I laugh at her-unlocking my door and jumping out myself. my feet make contact with the ground and I start to wobble, very unbalanced-oh piss is today going to be one of those day's where i'm a bit off balance than everybody else? and walking around like a drunk man-as I wobble slightly more to the left I know that today-was going to be one of those days. I reach out to grab ahold of something and an arm wraps around my waist-a very faintly muscled arm at that-and making the hairs on the back of my neck to raise.