Calming Words wont work this time Niall Chp41

• Dedicated to to all the girls who have/had sisters :D we all got to stick together.

A/N

------------------------------------------>>>>>>

Saw this song after  uploading the Chapther where Olivia talks about Jc-and I thought that this song is somewhat perfect for it. Olivia And Jc were the Sisters that everybody wishes they could be. they were there for each other whenever they could be and shared a close bond,and there own best friends. I have a little sister who I love very much but we do fight-who doesnt? but i do wish we could be more like how Jc and Olivia had been, their close bond and completle trust in one another.

But it made me cry when iIwas writting that Chp,because I didn't want anybody to go through that type of pain,to lose someone that close to you. that's got to be hard for someone-anyone-to go through.

So i'm dedicating this to all the girl's who have/had sisters and we all love them very much,

ThatOlivia :)

Relapse:

"Tastes good too!" Niall says around a mouth full of potato's and I laugh, "Niall, youre umm mouth"

"Oh, sorry" he clamps his mouth shut and goes back to happily eating his girlfriends cooking and soon enough the rest of the house comes barreling down, all planting themselves into their own seats and not onto the table (Louis) or onto others lap's(Louis,Harry).

I smile as I look around the table.

feeling like our messed up family was finally somewhat completle.

and that's when Lexi fell over.

Now: 

"LEXI!!" Ebony screams as soon as Lexi's body starts convousling onto the floor and her eyes roll back into her head.

SHIT!

"Get back everybody! get back! DAMNIT! I SAID GET BACK!-Louis go call 911 Now!"

 "why what's wrong with her?" Harry asks as I wrap my arms tight around Lexi's shaking shoulders and I near scream. "she's having an attack. somebody go get her a set of clothes and get me the phone!-Louis are you calling-"

"-yes 911? This is Louis Tomlinson, yes the same Louis Tomlinson from-"

"LOUIS!!" I scream as foam starts falling out of Lexi's mouth and I strip off my shirt, yes that was the only thing that I could see usable at the moment. 

I stuff my shirt into Lexi's mouth and glare at Niall and Harry out of the corners of my eye-seeing their eyes go huge and for their necks to start going red. "Do Not even start with me right now"

"How many bloody tat's does she have?!" Zayn exclaims(Must have found Tat Number 3) and I roll my eyes at him, "really Zayn? youre talking?"

 "yeah Zayn, youre talking"

 "Sorry Liv!-yes well we need an ambulacne to come to 506 BeachLight Rd ASAP! my friend is having convulsions onto the floor and I.....no I dont know if she has any drugs on her....no! she doesn-Liv you talk to them!" Lou comes barreling into the room and tosses me the phone.

"Hello? yes this is Olivia Dakota and my friend is having convulsions onto the floor-yes,she has Diabetes......JUST GET HERE FAST!" I slam the phone shut and toss it back to Lou.

"She has...what?" Harry looks at me with tears in his eyes and his hands trembling.

I swallow, "She has Diabetes-she's had them since she was 12"