Kryptonite Chp51-The End.

Video to the RIght here-i am the person recording this and this was shot about a year and a half ago, this is what happens when you give me and my friends moutain dew and a camrea-enjoy!

(Madison,Sara,and Alexis)

(okay i'm uploading see? happy? i was gonna hold this off but Flamingarrows was screaming at me to upload about...now. so here it is (if any of you have seen or heard shane dawson you'll understand this next thing i'm about to say) *shane dawsone kiss* LOVE YA!

Oh! and GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN! just had to say that. yes...i am white and nerdy.

Final A/N of this book,

Okay you guys, this sucks. big ones. I'm having a love/hate realtionship with this, i mean i love how i'm going to get to work on yes *cue drum roll* THE SQUEL! but i'm hating that i have to end this one. i know i've said this over and over but i really and turley didn't think this story would go so far, i thought-eh nobody's gonna like it and they're hate my writing so why even try?-and i still feel that way, i feel like my writing sucks and i'm not a good author that all i write is depressing stuff-but i owe huge thanks to my friends who had to listen to me talk hour after hour about idea's and sending endless emails to them asking them what they thought-without them this story wouldn't have even been possible. so huge thanks to, theleximermaid "Alexis Everett", 123draco-who in the upcoming squel "Sam Anderson (i'm going to change that last name it's so bleak), MidnightSorrows "Dessie Austin"(dear i am sorry that youre chartcher wasn't in here so much but i'm going to change that, youre chartcher will be in a lot more i hope/promise), GiveEmHell for listening to my idea's and looking at possible coves that i couldn't pick from, Flamingarrows for giving me tips on ireland that i did not know(ya'll should go check out her story Untill we see the Sun) and all my other friends and family, Madison,Nina,Gracie,Sara,and my little sister Abby who will be featured in the next book as Sam's littler sister Lilly Anderson.

i can't say how greatful i am right now, beacause then you'd never get me to shut up. my read's just hit over 30,000 and i near broke down into tears, i know to some that may not seem like alot but to me it's amazayn. thank you everyone for supporting the story and myself throughout these past couple months.

but it's time for me to send my baby off to college(since this story was once a baby and now it's well-growing up),

Sincerly Sporting new highlights and ready for the alabama sun to be on her back(i dont live in alabama but i'll be going down there for a week soon),

ThatOlivia

(p.s should i make a video to the side just for fun? hmmmm, decisions decison)

okay now i've really gotta go, Love ya'll(there's the southern in me again, darn it..JK!...Maybe),

ThatOlivia Again.

PPS:

Contest-i may or may not be needing another chartcher-boy or girl, whoever comments below(if anybody does that is) and says the coolest catch phrase for one of the girl's(or the boys') will get picked and i'll message you on here, and you can give me what you want your person to look like.

sorry for so many P.S's but they keep coming to me.

okay-livy out! PEACE! XD

Memory:

"Lexi if you dont want to get wet-YOU HAVE TO STAY ON THE BOARD!"

"but my feet are getting cold!"