Go Lexi Go! Chp20

A\/N: YESS! This story made it to over 3000 Reads! you guys are AMAZING! i still beilve that one day i'll wake up from this dream! thank you guys Eons!

Joyful and High on a Sugar Cookie rush(not really high...just a good all Sugar Rush),

ThatOlivia

Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. 

- Oprah Winfrey -

"Tonight-On Channel 4!"

"OHHH!!"

"OI !!" I scream pulling my arms over my head as 3 boys leap over the couch and plop themselves down besides me,smirking-evil mean idiots.

"yes?" Louis asks leaning towards me and wrapping an arm tight around my shoulders. "bunch of Banshee's" I mutter under my breath and pull myself out of his arms,and into another pair of arms(my shoulders are gonna start smelling like Pits if this keeps up!).

"Lou-you know the rule" Liam growls giving him a warning glance over the top of my head. Niall Laughs and wraps an arm around Lou(who was puffing at me and giving me a fake mean snob look). "Tonight On Channel 4 we're here to bring you breaking news!"

"OHH!! WAIT FOR ME!" Harry screams running from the kitchen holding a thick bar of candy in his hand.

"GAH!"

"Oppies?"

"GET YOUR ASS OFF OF ME!" I scream underneath Harry's butt(not a very pretty sight down here),he laughs and farts right on me.

"OH GROSS! really Curly? Beans?"

"better out than in" he says laughing on top of me,Niall brings his hand up to his mouth and starts to make farting noises. encouraging harry even more.

"NOT IN THIS CASE!" I lock my hands on each elbow and shove Harry off, sending him onto the floor.

"Ooohhhh! Livy touched my Butt! Liam! your girlfriend felt me up!" The rest of the boys start laughing and we all settle around the living room-surrounding the plasma(did I mention my mom was once(or still is?) a super model?) T.V as a girl comes on holding a mic up to her mouth. "hello Ladies and Gentlemen! tonight we have some very exciting news for the St.Louis area-the popular British Boy Band-One Direction was spotted at not just one-but two-of St.Louis's most popular attractions! which Included the St.Louis Zoo-"

A picture of the Entrance to the Zoo comes up, and then another photo flashes beside it-one of Madison,Niall,Louis,and Liam all leaning over the turtle exhibit(shoving their faces full of giant drums of cotton candy) and pointing to the little swimming turtles and sting rays laughing.

"looks like you did have fun" I mumble crossing my arms and glaring over at Madison-who was snuggling up close to Zayn, those two a sight for sore eyes.

"boy-did we! you should have seen all the-"

"do.not.tell.me.anything" my voice comes out in a snarled low pitched snake hiss sounding voice and the TV girl comes back on-looking younger than she turly was-her hair was slighty ascewed and her eyes bright and shinning-her mouth trembling to bit back screams of excitement. "-and also include the St.Louis Art Museum-where our reporters are now at-hello Whats-his-face-with-too-much-product-in-his-hair(cool name eh?)(I wasn't paying attention to names *sheepish grin*)"

"hello woman-who-is-too-old-to-be-screaming-like-a-fan-girl-in-the-background(which it sounded like she was! unless-Lexi:LIVY!)-we are here at the St.Louis Art Museum where spec-taters said to have seen two of the members of One Direction today with a young lady,touring the Museum"

And like the Zoo they had a picture up of the entrance of the museum but shortly blinks out and reveals another picture-one of Me,Harry,and Zayn-Harry had his arm tight around me as he pushed our way throw the screaming fans and Zayn held my other hand trailing behind us. "our resources also have a hunch that this girl-*a giant red circle around my face*(ugh,lovely)-right here in between Harry Styles and Zayn Malik-is rumored to be the now recent girlfriend of Harry Styles. they were to have been spotted getting very close while on their visit here"