I Stole Your Blankie-Watcha gonna do about it? Chp43

Olivia:

 "Livy? why are you hiding in the closet?" 

 "Why not?"

"Liv" Lexi looks down at me and I sigh, standing up and throwing Zayn's and Madisons shirts off my body.

 "Damnit-why does she *falls over a pair of ironically placed heels*, put her bloody heels out front"

"because she knew that you would hide in here and trip over them?"

 I roll my eyes at lexi and step out of the closet-haha, I came out of the closet...haha, not funny at all. "tanks Love, anyway! how are you feeling! you look like a million bucks!" .

And boy did she, in her black and purple sliky matching PJ top and Bottoms she looked aweseome-completley the oppoiste of me in my black yoga pants and faded black and white strips shirt. she turns a red coloring and closes's the closet as I step out of and near parpel myself face first into the unmade bed in front of me.

Of course-leave it to those two to sleep till noon and not make their beds-eh, we'll leave it till Harry finds out and fixes it(its true-he really is a neat freak, who knew?....Liam did). "awweee, thanks Liv.  I feel better too-only had to get a couple blood tests done and a insulin infusion and they sent me home-but we had to make a tiny stop first"

 "party store?"

 "and more" she winks and skips over to Madison's stand in for now desk and picks up a photo of me and her back in 4th grade at my house-me in a big texas proud blonde wig and her in a long black repuzel wig-and it was her brother who toke the picture-we were trying to flip our hair and all that ended up making us look like was Madison flipping her hair around and covering her face completley with her fake black hair and me looking like a mad person with my mouth wide open in a giant laughing grin and my fake blonde hair in a golden halo around my head.

HA! me having a halo, Whatever! "ohhh, can i have a Tiny guess what you got?"

 "Nope, its a surpirse" she says popping the P and straighting up the unmade bed, earrning a crapily covered up cough/laugh from me. "what is it with you people and keeping surpirses from me-you know i dont like them"

 "exactly"

"You.Suck." I tuck one of the coners under and fluff up the pillows in record breaking time. "Boo yah! Time me Biatch!"

 "2 minutes and .05 seconds"

 "What! no way" Lexi just grins at me and flatens her palms against the bed and looking over it with her OCD eyes. "yes way-oh that reminds me, I need You,Madison,and Niall out of the house today".

Now how does making a bed or timing me remind her of kicking Me,Jr,and Niall out of the house? "Dont ask how that reminds me of it-I just remembered it, so go do something that'll take up a whole day.like robbing a bank or something like that"

 "But I dont know whats around here though(much less where the banks are XD), I don't want to look like a tourist"

 "Liv. you are a tourist"

"but not a Terrorist" *

snort of a laugh and chucking a pair of weddged heels at me* "thank god for that, yikes. just think-You and Lou as a Tag team of terrors....that's not even something to remoltley joke about"

SHIT! LOU!

"Crap speaking of Lou, i've got to go" I run towards the door and smirk back at Lexi, "i'm really glad youre feeling better Bear"

"Me too Boo, Me too"

 "LET ME GO LOUIS!"

"No! not till you say i'm the ruler of this house and swear that you'll be my personal slave for the next century!"