Rolling in the Sand Chp49 Madison POV

A/N

Hey you guys! boy it feels like forever since i've done one of these! how are ya'll! if any of you are bored and want to talk to a crazy person(where's the little sign that points ovr my head blinking a "ME!" on it?) i'm always on usally and willigny to talk, i love meeting new people. and shout out to @Flamingarrows-who is now writing a fan fic also and so far it is really good! go check that out please and thank you! and also a shoutout to all my loyal readers-i'm not going to get to dedicate a chapther in this story to all of  ya'll but i'm going to dedicate as many as i can, and i promise in the Sequel(that's been my surpirse all along) you guys will be the first to get dedicated too! thank you for all the feedback(which i love getting! i boy scout promise to reply to all comments) and reads-you guys amaze me each day!

anywho, i've got to go cause the POPO just pulled up outside and asked if i had seen a runaway gorilla from the zoo anywhere and i can't tell them, cause my little sister dosn't want to go back to that scary place(JUST KIDDING!....maybe)

Love always, and to all the fellow directoners( i swear i'm 99% i didn't spell that write,) HEYYY! :D,

ThatOlivia

(shesh, longest Authors note so far, WINNING!)

Madison:
"OLIVIA!!!!!!!" i burst out off the trail right in time to see Lou lunging forward and catching Olivia in his arms. "NOOOO!!!!!" her head snaps back like a ragdolls and both of them fall to the ground. a girl maybe the age of 18 or so looks at me and starts running for it, dropping her grapefruit sized rock onto the ground,blood dripping off of it.

Olivia's Blood.

I toss my heels off into the ocean and bolt after the girl, passing up Lou who sobbing his eyes out and holding Olivia, her body as limp as a twig in his arms.

THAT BITTCHHH!!!?!?!!

Tthe girl looks fraintlcy back at me and screams, her big gray blue eyes wide with fright and her forehead in a sweat.

"gahhH!! GET AWAY FROM ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!" she screams at me doubling her speed and kicking sand back at me, trying to hit me in the face so i'd slow down.

No, i'm not slowing down, she hurt my best friend and now she's going to pay.

I bit down onto my bottom lip and push myself harder than i've ever pushed myself. my muscles scream out in pain but I block it out-focusing all my attention onto the running girl and the anger pumping through my viens.

She hurt Liv.

She hurt Liv badly.

Sand hits the back of my legs and the girl screams blare even louder into my ears, I start closing in the distance more and more and finally-"AHHHHHHH!!"

We go rolling into the sand and I claw down onto her skin, not allowing her to run from me. she starts shierking even louder and her nails claw at my face.

"AH!!" I scream as she stabs me in the eye with one of her pointer fingers and she starts pushing me away and leaving bloody trails on my shins.

Pain pain go away never come back any day.

"STOP! IT!!"

"NOOOO!!! YOURE GOING TO HURT ME!"

I roll us and look down at the girl-a sigh falling from my lips, this girl couldn't be any older than the age of  18, her dark green eyes widen and her lips open for another round of screaming.