A Curled Mustache Hat Chp6

"LIVY! HEY COME HERE!!" Alexis yells running after me. her heels making slightly loud CLICKING! sounds onto the tiled hallways.

I stop turning around and crack up laughing. "hey Lex like the um....."

"-its Harry's" Lexi says proudly showing off her new hat. it was a medium color red with a giant big black mustache that was Curled at the ends,with swirls around it, Curling around the Mustache.

(get it? Curly? , my failed attempt at a joke *sigh* nerd city here I come!)

"yeah, I can see that" I laugh at the sight of Lexi trying to fix the way too big on her head hat, so that she could still see while walking (cause she's about as Klutzy as I AM!) yet still trying to show it off.

"SSSH it! I don't see Li-"

"Hey you guys!" a new voice pips up from behind Lexi.

Lexi rolls her eyes at the interruption and turns around,opening her mouth to start yelling at the person for interrupting her.

"hey Cous" I smile down at my cousin, Dessie Austin.

with her 4'10 stature and big dark stormy blue owl eyes that was sometimes hidden by her black short pixie cut hair, anybody would adore\/love Dessie. and me being her older cousin and everything, I felt protective over her like an older sister.

Dessie smiles back at me and hugs me, her little arms wrapping around my stomach giggling.

"how've you been? just get back from Australia?" she nods laughing and waves at Lexi who was glaring holes in the back of Dessie's skull.

Lexi at points liked Dessie but at moments like this when she interrupted Lex, she did not care much for her. Lexi turns and looks at me, open shock in her eyes. "Dessie went to Australia?"

I nodd and bit down onto my lip, silent rumbles of laughter building up in my chest. I didn't tell Lex about Dessie's little vacation to the one place that Lex would about Die to go to.

"yeah, for like 6 months. it was SOOOOO boring though! nothing but hot tan boys who played volleyball shirtless on the endless beaches. and don't even get me started on the never ending sunlight!" Dessie says in a bored tone, winking at me and smiling wickedly.

Lexi's eyes harden at Dessie and she fake smiles up at me. "Liv, I'll talk to you later 'Kay?" I nod and Lexi stomps off, her fists clenched as she walked away from us to her first hour.

when she was out of ear shoot I turn to Dessie Laughing. "Dess, your terrible!"

she starts laughing too and holds on to the locker beside her. "don't I know it!"

"hmph, who ever knew that such a tiny girl would be so Evil!" we cackle like hinea's and slowly our cackle's drop to slight giggles.

"so how have you been? anything Interesting happen lately?" Dessie asks opening my locker and going through it, looking for sweets. (this girl has a serious sugar addict problem!)

"well actually-" I stop myself short and mentally slap myself again. I couldn't tell anybody about One Direction staying at my house. expect well maybe the girls who I know would keep their tiny little mouths shut or if they didn't-would face the utter humiliation of me in front of their crushes.

total humiliation.

I fake smile at Dessie as she pulls a Hershey chocolate bar out of my locker and starts nibbling on it happily. crap, I couldn't even tell my dang cousin. because she was one of the biggest fans that I knew (and was not so secretly in Love with Liam) around and would go Bat Crap Crazy Fan-Girl if she caught wind of them staying with me.