Madison's Pov: Gone With the wind Chp30

(Sorry for any Spelling and Grammar Mistakes)

Chp.30-holy CRAP! i didn't think/or know that this story was going to make it this far-and i couldn't have done it without you guys! Thank you so much! :)

Orange or Lemon? Questions that Ponder my mind,

ThatOlivia

P.S: madison does Live with Olivia and her parents-and in this chapther-Ebony gets to the house shortly after the gang gets back from lunch and before Dessie came to the house-but Olivia didn't notice that she was there till dinner that night.

Madison Pov:

 I wake up with a startle and end up elbowing the sleeping body beside me. "OI!" Zayn yelps rubbing his nose with his hand and wincing. Darn it-I probably just bruised the heck out of it.

"Sorry Bud" I mumble to him leaning across the barrier of pillows between us (Olivia's Orders) and giving him a soft peck on his cheek.

"its okay babe, you okay? Hungry?"

 "well-" my impatient stomach growls loudly like bear after hiberation and he gives me a swagger filled smirk (that boy).

 "i'll take that as a yes?" I roll my eyes at him and smirk right back-"oh ssh it-*gets up from bed*-wait one last thing"

My knee's wobble slightly from lack of strechting underneath my small body but I shove the pain down. my fingers lace themselves together behind his neck and I lean forward. our mouths meet and a little giggle bubbles from my lips and against his.

Nicely done madison-betcha if you had done that to Josh Hutcherson he wouldn't go beat red and pull you closer. but Zayn did, his face burns and the heat reflecst off my skin and my own blush bloomes brightly.

He leans in even closer and our kiss deepens, "please tell me your not imaging me as Josh Hutcherson" he askes finally puling away and I get a full breath of air-filling my lungs up and laughing. "No I wasn't imaging you as Josh,Zaynie"

 "Good,cause that would really hurt my Mach-O-Nas you americans call it"

 "Hey! don't hate on us! we gave you starbucks and McDonalds!" I play slap him in the arm and my ears ingite into two burning flames. Zayn looks down at me and bursts into a giant grin-how did a guy like this ever find me interseting?

Other than being quirky and a good dancer why would he?(oh and don't forget the dashes of being a smart Butt!) most people often don't even know my name-much less even know I exist till Olivia introduces me to them or they suddelny become my BFF when I open a pack of gum. Most people only know me as the girl who is always at Olivia Dakota's side(because everybody knew Who Olivia was-in the good & Bad way)-standing there silently and quite-observing and watching everything around me. but that was only at  certain place's and around certain people.but not at Livy's built in dance studio-where I was the star and Olivia the one watching me with no so serect jealousy high in her eyes.

Dance was how should I put this?-the one thing that I was meant to do(that'll have to do)-the one place where I felt whole and on top of the world. And in Livy's words-I was the best dancer she has ever seen-before and after moving in with her and her family after Mom going off and leaving me and Michael behind on our own. she even asked her father to build the dance studio for me but to make sure that it had the best dang air condtiorer in the world-because also in her words-I made the grinch look tame when I got hot and badly sweaty after a hard workout.

Which always made me laugh and pull her into a sweaty hug-leading into her squirking me wiht the bottle of water that she seemed to be constally carrying around with her everywhere she went. I smile at the mermoies of those water fights and chasing each other throughout the house-my brother Michael always looking at us with disgust in his eyes at our childish tatics-hey is isn't my fault that he never had friends like mine-much like he ever would have friends who weren't on the computer and didn't spray tan themselves and style their hair like the Jersey Shore boy's-he's always been a dickless douche.