Can't Conga Line in Heel's Chp47

Olivia:

 I. Hate. Heels.

I hate the fucking perosn who made them(Why did you have to make them hurt so bad! i've only had them on for less than 10 minutes and I already feel like my feet are going to die of being airborn for so long!).

"No Crap Lou-Liv? you okay?" Madisons voice asks from downstairs and I groan, letting the built up scream defuse from my lips.

"yeah! just peachy!-hey Eb! help a Sista up here!-no not by the-owwwww!"

Niall grins wickedly at me and Ebony just gives me a sympathic look.

"That hurt" I pout rubbing my armpits where I was pulled up(more like yanked up) from,gonna have brusises in the morning. "bad Nialler, that hurt".

His swollen lips (Ebony you naughty naughty girl, XD) frown and he takes a step forward, "I'm sorry Liv I didnt-"

"no *quick laugh*, its okay, hey wait-is that Lipstick on your lip?" I lean forward and poke a finger at Niall's bottom lip, sure enough, Ebony's red lipstick comes off onto my finger.

"yepp defitnley  Lipstick, its a pretty color and all, but it's defintley not your shade"Niall laughs and starts scrubbing at his bottom lip.

"iIsee him more as a summer dont you Eb?"

"Defintley, my little hot slice of-"

"UM YOU GUYS? ARE YOU GOING TO EVEUNTALLY COME DOWN SOMETIME SOON?"

"COMING!" 

I shurg out of the bath robe and double check the heels,yepp still there. after spotting them ontop of Louis's surpirsly and cardic arrest caused clean room, I had snatched the shoes off the bed and bolted for the door-and as you can see, the end results of me running in heels=not good.

"you want to go first?" "No, but Me and Niall will go if you want"

 I nodd at Eb and they descend down the little staircase, and all you can hear is a loud roar of cat whistles and GET IT IN's! screamed from the crowd. I laugh and gather up the ends of my skirts-not wanting to give the girl's and boy's another reason to make fun at me than they already did.

Okay deep breat-"LIVY! COME ON! I'M DIE-"

I step out of the hallway and onto the first step. my eyes lock onto Madison's and she just gives me a thumbs up grin and smile, her eyes filling with crystal tears.

"dont cry" I mouth to her but she just shakes her head as I step onto the last step.

An arm wraps itself tight around my waist and I grin,my blush burning up and feeling a pair of lips brush against the side of my forehead.

"I love you" he whispers quitley, almost like he was just waiting to hear those three little words to himself.

"I lo-" I look up and gasp.

Liam:

 Guests pour in and I look around franictly for the familar flash of brown red hair that always made Olivia noticable in a large crowd-"Just remember her hair color and you'll never lose her Liam" Lexi told me once while I was slaving over a hot oven making cupcakes for her and the rest of the gang.

"I dont think i'll ever let her go, much less lose her"(not in the creeper way, but in the protective over his girl way)

Lexi sighed and jumped up onto the counter, swinging her legs back and forth in her tan borrowed khaki's(yepp, the boy's(Harry) swamped(probably stolen from his closet) clothes with the girls(lex)). "have you ever heard the saying 'if you love something, set it free. if it comes back, its yours. if it does not come back, it was never meant to be?"