Oh My God, Louis Olivia/Ebony POV Chp44

Olivia:

 "Do you think Liam would look good in Orange?" I hold up the I <3 the East Coast(with a smirking cartoon sun holding up two thumbs up beside it) in bright eyestabbing purple word scrooling and orange background up to Niall, smirking.

Niall just gives me a 'what the hell are you thinking' look before holding up his own shirt. "No, I think he'll like this better"

"NIALL!" I play shierk, grabbing the shirt and hiding it back into the clothes rack. after eating a quick (very unhealthy, XD) lunch at the K-Donut place(and Niall scouffing about 5 donuts-the little turd beat me out by 2) and spending a couple hours strooling down the board walk and throwing crumbs at the segalls we had finally ended up at a little tourist shop and thought it'd be nice if we bough everybody shirts, hats,mugs,boxers (Harry!), and Stuffed Animals.

To say we went a little crazy would be lyings, because we passed up little whenever we hit the 5 t-shirt and 2 custom made muggs mark and started making a giant pile onto the cash register. the checkout girl glares at me underneath her bright and very cheerful "WELCOME TO HARBORS! WE MAKE WHAT YOU WANT!" visor and began ringing up our new additioins to mound St.NutSo.

"That was just...not nice."

"Baby i'm not meant to be nice"

"Bull crap, you're probably so clean that you squick"

"SQUICK!" Niall flings his arms open wide and ends up knocking a dispay of plastic muggs onto the floor. the girl glares even harder and Niall just gives her a weak lipped smile bending over and picking up his mess-"Klutz"

"Shut up. you would have done it too"

"No because I dont think i'm Superman!".

"No you think you're Cat woman" I roll my eyes at him and pick up the few muggs on the floor beside my feet. "No, I dont think i'm Cat woman-do I look like a cat to you?"

"MEOW!-you sure do act like one when you're mad, like dumping a cat into a barlow of ice cold water"

I gap in horror and place my muggs up into a little pyramid formation onto one of the clothes spin racks, trying to send the cheekout girl a small smile,what? i did half of her job for her! the least she could do is give me a thank you smile or something.

 She just rolls her eyes at me and picks up a seventeen magizine-flipping through the glossy pages with her inch long talon nails. she's more of a cat woman that I am!

Are those claws or nail's?

"and youre more like the blenched version of a-"

"If you say lephracon i'm going to cry" Niall warns waving a coffee mug at me and fake sniffling. I roll my eyes again and start running my fingers up and down the display of ultra plush and inviting stuffed animals and pillows.

Oh how'd I pay for a cat nap.

Crap, maybe Niall's right about that cat woman thing. "No Dont cry-you know I dont like it when people cry"

"Then never call me lephracon anymore" our eyes lock and I sigh, his little face was so serouise and his big blue eyes begging.

Damnit boy.

"Fine, I proimse i'll try"

"YAY!" Niall squeezes me into a Horan hug and I start laughing, "Niall, youre kinda messing up the do here"

"oh am I?" he realeases me and before I can blink or run, his arm is wrapped tight around my neck and his knuckles making contact with my head, giving me a n-"OW! Damnit! I hate it when you boys give me noggies! how old are you really!"