Is Harry Running around the Yard, NAKED!?! Chp9

A/N

Picture Of Harry Styles, The One who in the chapter will be Spotlighted mostly, and Lexi's Favorite Memenber and Current Crush.

--------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Song: I'm too Sexy Lyrics (you'll see why i have it up later on in the chapter)

--------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Truly Insane and Exhausted, ThatOlivia :p HEYYYOOOOO!

*hour and half later*

"Olivia, we're home" someone whispers in my ear.

"grmph!" I mumble lifting my hand up and feeling someones face beside me. a evil smile breaking onto my lips and i grab onto their nose, my figners clench it tightly and pull down on it.

"mommy turn the alarm off!" I yell poking the person's face pretending to screach for the snooze button. laughter clenching at my sides. "Livy, come on, wake up Love"

"No!, two more min-OW!" I scream pulling my Right pointer finger back and jumping to sit upwright. clenching my pointer finger to my chest, glaring at Liam's laughing face.

"you bit my finger!" Liam looks up at me, wipping away tears that were falling down his face from his sick laughter.

"yupp!"

"YOU COULD HAVE RABIES!!"

"that's a possiblty!"

"Liam-Honey,your not Edward Cullen, sorry to inform you" he looks at me and starts laughing all over again. I roll my eyes and open the door, jumping out of my car and running up to my house, Liam close behind on my heels.

"come on you Brit! show off those muscle's of yours!" I yell running up the path to my house, laughing.

Muscled arms wrap around me from the darkness and swings me onto their back, their Ass completley in my view(which was not a bad looking ass to be looking at! Lmbo!*wiggling of la eyebrows!*.

"HEY! that isn't fair I didn't even hear you behind me!!" Liam laughs and slowes his pace to a jog as we get closer to the house. "I have some sick ass Ninja moves then! and thank you for finally noticing my Muscles! I named them Brutus and Lee-Roy!" I sigh and start poking him in the back, making him squirim and laugh at the same time.

"well will you please tell Brutus and Lee-Roy to let little ol' me go?" I ask my voice light and sniffling sadly and pitifully (thank you Curly for those pouting lessons once again!). Liam shakes his head and starts humming a song to himself, bobbing his head against my hip to the beat.

"hey your hurting the merchadisne up here!" I yell as the ground disaperies from under me and I'm set back down onto the ground, a smirking Liam looking down at me, his hands on my hips and his eyes light and mishevouis.

"your such an evil idoit" we both laugh and he leans down so our foreheads are touching. "yeah but I'm your evil Idoit" I look up into his eyes and my knee's go wobbly.

"yes I guess you are". moments pass completley quite but not in one of those akward quite moments but more of a comfortable silence.

I stand up on my tippy toes wrapping my arms around his neck, and he leans his head down closer to mine. our lips brush against each other-

"HEY!! NO PDA!!" somebody yelles from behind me, screaming with laughter. Liam growls at the person and I sigh, giving him a light peck on the cheek and turning around to smirk at the rest of One Direction.