Lipsticked Song Birds Chp17

A\/N

Hey you guys! i am really sorry for all the confusion over what happened with chapter 14 today, i saw that i had missed a whole LONG section that i had written for it, and so i added it, but i also detled chapter 15 & 16 for no reason(FacePlam moment),but i've got everything up and re-running like usal! thank you for the AMAZING reads\/votes! and also another thing to add: Me and my other friend Zoey now have a joint accont on here and we will be uploading a story that Zoey has wrote but i will be helping her out with editing(shocking right? i mean the me editing part). and i think that's all for tonight,Thank ya'll.

Always gonna be Wild and Crazy,

ThatOlivia ;)

thirty minutes and a massive lunch(=ing a Happy Me!) later-the whole houshold are spilt into two cars. but Lexi,Dessie and Ebony had to go home and go to school(Nerds).which left Me and Madison(we're the type of Students who need a mental health day every once in a while..Translation:we miss a day(or two) a month) with the 5 boys who were bored as hell and whining like little babies(Louis & Zayn).

"Louie-Do you like the taste of ductape?" I snap turning onto the high way and weaving my way into the traffic.

"no not really, it taste's like burnt dog"

"how do you know what burnt dog tastes like?"

"don't ask" Liam pipes up from beside me in the passenger seat flidding around with my dashboard. he starts humming a song and Louie starts humming along with him.

of course, I get stuck with the songbirds again. I grin and turn up the radio as a rap song comes on. my music ears perk up and my laughter fills the car. Damn this song is old! Louie stares at the radio as if it grew a head and started dancing all over the car. Liam laughs at him and starts rapping along with Lil Jon and the East Side Boyz(Song:Get Low). now if you've ever witnessed this, it's hilarious to see an English Boy(with an accent) try rapping along with an American Rap song(and not a slow Rap song at that either) while dancing.

suddenly the song turns quickly and Pitbull comes on and a personal favorite of the girls(inside joke) comes on. Louis now switch's roles with Liam and starts singing along with Pit-bull.

"we at the hotel motel holiday inn!!" he screams turning around in his seat and waves his butt at me and Liam-laughing like a hinea.

"WE at the Hotel-Motel-Holiday Inn! we at the hotel motel Holiday inn!"

"We At the Hotel-Motel-HOLIDAY INN! We At the Hotel-Motel-HOLIDAY IN!!"

"Shorty!!"

they sing(shriek) while dancing in their seats-doing the Inbetweeners Dance while laughing and screaming along with the song. okay quick question-if you were too busy laughing and watching two idiots(screaming idiot one and two beside me and behind me) dance while singing weird ass songs in your car-would you be noticing that your phone was going off? well not me. and boy did Madison make sure that I got a full dosage of Butt-whopping when I finally noticed that my phone was going off to a Paramore Song. "hello?"

"OLIVIA JANE DAKOTA! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE HAD TO CALL YOU!"

Shitttt!!!

"I'm sorry Jr, I was too busy watching these-"

"I do not care! I'm about to lose my flipping mind! Zayn-SHUT UP! No Niall!-put that down! HARRY!-Oh my Boobies! Do you see what I have to deal with here!"

I can't help but laugh at what was happening in her car. "Ok Calm Down Madison, pull over to the next Gas Station and One of the boys can come join us in here"(because I have a feeling if she gets any madder-One Direction will be missing a member(or 's))