The Bra In the Shower Chp5

I step into the shower and turn the hot water on full blast, the water scalding my skin and making it turn red and pruney.

a sigh falls out of my lips and I turn letting the water fall onto my face, waking me up even more. my muscles relax and I bend down to grab the shampoo and conditer bottles.

I nearly scream seeing that all my bathroom products were handing above my head...in one of my bra's.

Oh my LORD!

those boys......ARE DEAD!!

I snatch up one-(yes there was tons of them all around the shower,making me want to gorge my eyes out with a rusty spoon)-of the boy's Axe body washes and pop the cap open.

turning it upside down I let all the sick smelling crap out of the bottle. my mouth goes dry and my nose assaulted by the sick smell's of Axe.

Gag!

I unhook my bra (like I already said, boys=Dead, Deceased! not longer going to be living after I get dressed!) from the shower head and pop my own body wash open, I grab the (now) empty Axe bottle and pour half of my body-wash into the bottle and finish off the job with some of my mothers sick smelling body-wash and pour the rest of it in, I shake my concoction and reopen the lid.

a smell that smelled of old lady perfume and Vanilla Bean Noel wharf's the air around me. I laugh and put the boys body-wash back and reaching back over for my shampoo and conditor.

I rinse the shampoo and conditor out of my hair when the door cracks open.

"HEY!!! OUT!!! NO PEPPERS ALLOWED!!" I scream clutching one side of the curtain in my hands. 5 boys laugh and close the door behind them.

"but we wanna play" Harry pouts from the other side of the curtain. I roll my eyes and grab the (now mixed) body-wash bottle of Axe (or shall I say, La Old Lady Noel bodywash?) and poke my head out from behind the curtain.

the shinning faces of One Direction smirking back at me.

"I'm going to give you three seconds to get the hell out before I start draining your beauty products down the drain!"

all the boys jerk and glare at me.

"you wouldn't dare"

"but my hair! you know the ladies love my curly perfect hair!"

"Come on Livy, put the bottle down, no one needs to get hurt"

"down girl! Heel!"

I chuck the bottle at Louis's head. "damn it, for the last time, I am not a DOG! OUT!"

the bottle hits Louis right in the left eye and he starts moaning and crying in pain falling back into the arms of Zayn.

"MY BOO BEAR!" Harry yells pushing Zayn out of the way to get to the moaning in pain Louis.

Zayn looks up at the mirror and starts fixing his hair, biting down onto his bottom lip from laughing. Niall and Liam grabbing onto the towel rack laughing their butts off.

"Olivia! you hurt me! I'm going to have a Bloody Black Eye now!" Louis cries standing back up, covering his swelling eye with his left hand. his other eye glaring at me, turning into tiny little slits.

I laugh wickedly and jut out my bottom lip, "oh darn, now the ladies wont be clawing their eyes out to look at the Carrot King Now,*sigh* bummer".

they all gasp and Louis starts to fake cry in Harry's arms."uh oh" Niall whispers looking between me and the rest of the boys,his eyes wide and his hands up in surrender.