Zayison Chp46(Madison/Olivia POV's)

Olivia:

I do not like it.

 I look like a-"If you say you look like a whore one more time i'm going to box you in the ears-with boxing gloves"

 I turn and pout, my slightly glossed lips turning into a frown. "Well, I do. who's idea was it to switch my dress's anyway? your's or Jr's?"

"Actually it was Eb's"

"EBONY!"

"what? oh come on Liv, you look drop dead-"

"if you say Sexy i'm going to scream" Ebony rolls her lightly dosed with faint green eye's and goes back to ampling mascra. "well, its the truth"

"GAH! LALALA! I'M NOT LISTENING! ME NO LISTENY!", I hated it when people called me sexy, it made me feel...dirter, like a french maid with those short short short outfits and all the girl's wear them as jokes for not just halloween but on 'other' acasions. Belive me, i've seen more of those french maid outfits in my life than a 3 year old watching Barney or Dora the Exploara(wish I had a talking backpack and map to tell me where to go-expect i'd end up cursing those two things out like my Sister cussed out her GPS Gary).

So to say i've had bad experince with the word sexy is an understantment of the year. "No it's not, i look like a whore-this dress is too-"

"Olivia shut the hell up and accpet it, it's not our fault that a certain somebody(Louis & Zayn: Niall coughed both of you up, expect to wake up with Diapers super glued to your ass's in the morning)-stained the other dress two hours before. it's a good thing that Eb had thought ahead and bought this one"

Fine, Leave it to Lexi to point out why I should be happy about this...dress. I didn't even want to call it a dress, more like a waterfall of melted pure silver coins melted into fabric and wraped around me like a sausage roll(poor comparison, yes I know).

The dress hugged my every curve and unlike the other dress, didn't puff out into a giant ball gown style, but rather like i already said, like a waterfall of pure silver coins melted. at the waist there was a ribbon of Black and covered one breast up while the other cup was silver

. Okay so you may or not have noticed that i'm not the best at describing clothes, I leave that to Eb and Lex because without them, i'd be wearing a pair of faded cargo shorts with a cute baby doll tshirt and my sandals. thats it.

Buttt Nooo, once again they deiced to go and play barbie on me and not just redo my face, but also dehair every inch of my skin. I lift up a handful of silver and run the back of my hand along my shin, feeling it's sikly smooth surface, okay so maybe them waxing my legs were such a bag thing, but waxing my 'brows-now thats what hurt like a bitch. it had taken Ebony about a half hour or so to just trim one eyebrow-and belive me, my eyebrows aren't that thick, but what got her was me screaming and cursing words that back home-i would have gotten a hand to the mouth...by a random old lady walking on the street.

"My eyebrows still hurt" i moan to her covering one eye and mock gaping in horror at Eb.

"Well Shut up about it and it'll go away"

"HARSH!"

"Yes. yes i am"

"Mean too, Poor Nail Filer" Ebony starts laughing and leans over appily a layer of dark red lipstick onto her lips, her chocolate brown locks pulled back into a sleek pony and her normaly pretty pixie like face now transformed into a face of royals, like the Pixes had just come tonight and marked her as their queen, her skin glowed brightly and her eyes dancing within the depths with a inner exicemnt-but none of it showed onto the surface.