Ordinary

{Lexi's POV}

Shawn pulls away, putting his hand through his hair.
"I really should be going Lexi-" He mutters.
"Oh okay." I replied.
"But um, I'll call you later?" He says, looking at me with his hazel eyes.
"I guess so." I smile jokingly.
"No I promise I will." He says, smiling back. "If you say so." I laugh, trying to play it cool because we all know that I'd like him to call me.
"See you soon." Shawn says, kissing my on the forehead, before walking out the door.

"Did that just happen?" I kept thinking to myself.
"Did shawn really just do that?"

My state of shock continued as I grabbed my bag and went home.

-----------------
{Shawn's POV}

"Brian pick up...." I say through my phone as the ringing continued.
"Shawn my man." Brain says.
"I have a situation." I say.
"What kind of situation?" He asks.
"I done something. It was probably wrong, but shit it felt so right..."
"A girl?"
"Not just any girl-"
"Shawn you know what you're like with girls. You like them for a week, 2 weeks tops. You take them out, have sex with them, then you get tired and ditch them." Brian says.

That was painfully true.

"But it's different this time."
"It always is Shawn." Brian replies.
"No I really think it is." I say.
"Well who is she? Tell me about her." Brian asks.
"Where do I begin? She's absolutely goddamn beautiful, and she's smart, and when she smiles, holy shit her smile. And when we're together, there's no where else I'd rather be."
"Jeez Shawn, she doesn't sound like an ordinary girl. What's her name?"
"Lexi, Lexi Taylor." I say.
"Wait, as in Lexi Taylor, the new girl at your record label?"
"That's the one."
"Oh come on Shawn."
"What's up with that?" I say a bit shocked.
"Shawn, Geoff tells me how nice and kind she is. I swear to god you shouldn't take things further with her."
"What, just because she's nice?" I hastily reply.
"Shawn, I know it's probably different this time, but you need a reality check. You break hearts all the time. And I don't want you breaking another."
"Well if I'm being honest Brian, I don't really see why you should be telling me who I can and can't be with."
"Didn't you just call me to say that you're in and I quote 'a situation'?"He replies.
"Well obviously you're gonna give me any advice, can't you tell I really like her?"
"I'm just looking out for her, and you."
"I'm not a fucking monster." I angrily reply.
"Well let's see how this relationship goes." Brian says.

I hang up right away. All I wanted was for Brian to say that I should go for it, not fucking saying that I should just leave her alone.
Fair enough I was a bit of a jerk and a player. But that's in the past. I don't know, something about Lexi makes me want to become a better person.
Damn I sound cringe.

But Brian's right. I struggle to stay with one girl for more than a few weeks. I always used to say it was because of my fans, but it's me. I'm a dick.
-------------------------------
{Lexi's POV}

"He what?" Olivia screams down the phone.
"He, he kissed me." I reply.
"HOLY SHIT". She says excitedly.
"It was so out of the blue." I reply.
"Tell me what happened." She says.
"Ok, well I recorded the song and I think Shawn was eavesdropping. And when I was done and alone in the studio, he came in and said that he heard me on the phone to you. And he said that he liked me too and we kissed."
"HE LIKES YOU BACK IM LIVING."
"And then a bit later he said that he had to go and then he said he'll call me. But that was a while ago. How long do you think it would be?"
"Chill Lexi! If he said he'll call you then he will, Shawn seems to be a good guy. God I'm so happy for you!"
"I don't even know what to think. How could someone like Shawn, like a girl like me?"
"Because you're fucking amazing." She laughs.
"Oh shhhh." I giggle back. "Hey, have you still not remembered that guy from the Christmas party?" I ask, intrigued.
"Sadly no, all I remember that he was tall with brown hair, and he had a killer smile."
"Urgh you really need to see him again."
"One day, hopefully." She replies. "Are you busy next Saturday ?"
"I'm going shopping with my mum. I promised to take her for lunch."
"Aw my faves." She says.
"Ahaha, sorry though," I reply.
"It's okay, we have to meet up soon, maybe we should go clubbing Saturday night?" She eagerly says.
"I'd love that."
"Right, I'll come round to yours at 7 and we'll get ready, then we'll go."
"Sounds like a plan." I say.
"See you then, love you."
"Love you too." I laugh, as I put my phone down.

I soon go to the bathroom to wash my makeup off and I look at the time on my phone. It was 8pm and I hadn't heard a word from Shawn. I probably sound so desperate. But I really want to talk to him.

---------------

I watched some Vampire Diaries and I just saw the bit where Klaus' mother returned. Nonetheless I was shook but I decided that I couldn't manage another episode, so I went to bed.

I laid on my side and I checked the time. It was 1am and still nothing from Shawn.
"Maybe he just forgot" I thought to myself.
Although, I couldn't get him out of my mind.

Maybe he'll call tomorrow.