Harry Potter

{Shawn's POV}

I look deep into her soft hazel eyes. "How about I let you get dressed and I take you out for breakfast?"
"I would love to Shawn but I'm not really in the mood for leaving the house. It's a pj kinda day, but you're welcome to stay."
"Id love to, but what about your Mom?" I ask, cautiously.
"She won't mind, I think she likes you actually. Besides it's not like we're going to be doing anything."
"Well." I smirk.
She has a shocked but laughing face. "You know I kidding Lexi."
"I never know with you Shawn." She laughs.
"So movies and snacks?" I suggest.
"You bet." She smiles.

She carries an assortment of blankets, whilst I carry as many pillows as my arms can manage. We threw them all on the sofa and she falls down onto them.
"This is so comfy." She squeals with joy.
"Right do you want me to go to the shops quick and get some snacks?" I ask, grabbing my car keys.
"There's no need, we have chips and chocolate and popcorn in the cupboard, and some soda in the fridge."
"It sounds like you're always fully prepared for a movie day."
"Yes. Well only because they're my favourite kind of day." She laughs.

I can't help but laugh at her laugh.

It's contagious.

"So what are we watching?" I ask, walking back in.

I could see that she was comfortably settled into the corner of the sofa with the duvet almost fully covering her.
"I like all genres." She's quick to say.
"Harry Potter?."
"Of course!"
"Really?"
"Wait, you said you was in ravenclaw? Right?" She laughs.
"Defiantly gryffindor."
"Ah that's too bad, I've been a slytherin since I was little."
"You know it's still never to late to change houses." I smile.
"Excuse me I have to loyal. And you've already asked me that when we had breakfast at tims."

We both look at each other and laugh. I lay down behind her and she rests to the side of me, with her head on my chest. I put my arm around her and I turn on Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.

As the movie progressed, every so often I couldn't help but look at Lexi. She was so intrigued and she hardly looked away from the screen.

"I love this scene." I point as Harry takes the Gillyweed in the second triwizard tournament.
"I always rooted for Cedric." She says.
"Yeah but Cedric dies." I reply, joking.
"At least Cedric could have actually won the whole thing." She laughs.
"Kill the spare." I impersonate.
"You're so mean." She says, fakingly hitting my chest.
She sits up. "I'm just going to get the popcorn". She says.

I carry on watching the film, when suddenly I felt something hit me head. I quickly turn myself and I see Lexi holding a bowl of popcorn.
"You did not just do that?!" I ask.
"I might've." She replies, throwing another piece of popcorn at my arm.
"You're gonna pay for that!" I say, quickly jumping up and running around the sofa to her.
She screams and throws some more, "IM GONNA GET YOU BACK." I reply.
I manage to get ahold of some popcorn, and by piece I flick them at her.
"Shawn, it's all in my hair." She says, her face dropping.
"I'm sorry," I said, starting to feel bad.
I drop the remaining popcorn out of my hands and I walk over to her.
"YOU THOUGHT!" She screams, tipping the whole bowl over me.
"YOURE SUCH A-"
I grab her from around her waist. We were both in fits of laughter.
She turned around and faced me. Within a few seconds there was silence, where we were both looking into each other's eyes.
I feel her warm breath against my lips. She put her arms around my neck. I pulled her close to me , gently backing myself against the walls , angling my face to hers until our lips locked. At first the kiss was small, gentle and very meaningful. But then it grew bigger and more intense. She tasted tentatively with her tongue as she traced it across the bottom of my lip. The caress of her lips seemed much softer this time. Soon we started making the kiss even more intense. I let out a moan and so did she while her warm breath traveled into my face.

We make our way back to the sofa where I lay down and she was above me.
She pulled off my top. She continued to kiss me.

I heard the rustling of door keys, and then me and Lexi look at each other with a state of panic. She jumps onto the other side of the sofa, while I try to out my top back on.

The door opens.

"Dad?"

Ruin || Shawn MendesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara