The Club

Saturday morning

{Shawn's POV}

I hear my dreaded alarm clock. I throw the covers to the side of me and I huff. I sit up and grab my phone from the bedside table. For about the one thousandth time I look at Lexi's number on the contacts lists. I continue to look at it.
I still haven't called her. What Brian said really threw me. Maybe I'm nervous. No that's not it. I'm scared. Scared of being in an actual relationship with someone I actually like. I'm just so scared.

I yawn as I get up to have a quick morning shower. I turn up my Spotify playlist.

After my shower I just dressed into my black ripped jeans and red flannel.
I made plans the other night to go out tonight. Geoff convinced me to go clubbing tonight, to just take my mind off the whole thing going on with Lexi. I hastily agreed. So I thought just today, I'd chill and watch some  Vampire Diaries.

----------------------------
{Lexi's POV}

"Lexi you've seemed so down this week." My mother states, as she takes a bite of her club sandwich.
"What do you mean?" I ask, fully knowing what she means.
"You've just looked unhappy. Is something wrong?" She says, looking at me.
"Just the fact that Shawn made out with me suddenly and hasn't even talked to me since?" I thought to myself. "I'm just nervous about my song." I part-lie, quickly sipping my lemonade.
"Oh sweetheart, do you know how proud I am of you? I mean not just with the song, I mean I've been proud of you all your life. Lexi, don't be nervous. That song is amazing."
"You have to say that, you're my Mom."
"Well maybe, nevertheless I still think that it will be popular!"
"Thanks Mom." I smile.
"Did you say something earlier that you're going out tonight?" She asks.
"Me and Olivia are going clubbing. Is that okay?" I reply.
"Of course, you girls both need to have a fun night."
"I think I might try and find a new dress as well." I say.

------------------------------

"Lexiiiiiiiiiii!" Olivia says coming up the stairs to my room.
"I'm so excited for tonight." I say, blending my eyeshadow.
"Right so the uber is meant to pick us up in an hour, so we've got plenty of time to get ready." She smiles, throwing herself backwards onto my bed.
"What are you wearing?" I ask, turning around.
"This." She says, opening her bag and revealing a grey play suit.
"I'm in love with that." I say.
"What about you?" She chuckles.
"Actually I went shopping earlier and I picked up this." I reply, picking up a black lacey dress.
"THATS SO SEXY WHAT IM GOING TO LOOK LIKE AN EGG NEXT TO YOU!" She screams.
"Oh shut up, we both now all the guys look at you." I laugh. "And do you really think it looks sexy?"
"Defiantly, all the boys are gonna be going after you." She says, raising her eyebrow.
"If only Shawn would see me then." I continue to laugh.
"So he still hasn't rung you?" She says more seriously.
"Yep, I didn't know what to expect from him. I just thought he was the type to call a girl back. But obviously I didn't know him as well as I thought."
"It's his loss." Olivia promptly replies.

We put out makeup on and get changed, until we are ready.
"Uber's outside." Olivia says, picking up her bag.
"Quick, I still can't decide on a lipstick, which one." I quickly ask, picking up my two kylie lip kits.
"Go for candy k." She replies.
"Thankyouuu." I say, putting it on at the speed of lightning.

-------------------------

We arrive at the club after a brief uber ride. You could here the music pumping from all the way out here.
We both look at each other, as we walk towards the bouncer.
"Just you two?" He says.
"Yep." Olivia replies.
"Go on through." The bouncer says.

We enter the door and we are met by flashing lights and loud music.
"Shall I get us some drinks?" I ask.
"Oh yes please, I'll have a Vodka and Coke."
"I'll be right back."