Hotel Nights

{Lexi's POV}

I could hear multiple gasps upon the crowd.
"Did he just say love?"
"Are they going out?"
"Since when did Shawn Mendes have a girlfriend?" I heard some people say.

"Shawn, did you just say?-" I ask, in astonishment.
"I love you Lexi." He says, putting his mic down to his side.
"I love you too Shawn." I reply.
At once, he put his hands around my face and kissed me in front of the hundreds of people looking up at us.

Andrew came up to the stage, and needless to say he looked stressed.
"I need to speak to you both, right now." He said, ushering me and shawn backstage.
"Listen Andrew-". Shawn tried to say.
"I'm not mad, I'm not annoyed, because your personal lives is none of my business. It's just do you know what's going to happen in the morning?" Andrew says.
"What's going to happen?" I ask.
"It's going to be all over social media."
"What's so bad about that?" Shawn says.
"You're both going to get a lot more attention. This means paparazzi, scandals and annoyed fans. You both just need to be prepared for what's going to happen in the morning."
"We'll be fine Andrew." Shawn says, putting his arm around me.
Andrew both looked at us before he walked off.
"That could've gone worse, right?" I say to Shawn, turning around and facing him.
"A whole lot worse."
"So you said it."
"I did." Shawn smiles.
"Why did you?" I ask.
"Because I finally thought to myself, what's the point in being together, if we're just gonna hide it?"
"I'm happy you did because I love you so much too."
"I don't know why, but I thought you wouldn't. I remember you coming over to me and Andrew at the Christmas party, and I was in love with you then."
"You can't of." I laugh.
"I did, and I have ever since."
"Has anyone told you that you're really cheesy Shawn?" I smile.
"Only you just now. But I don't care because you needed to hear it." He says.
"Shawn you made me realise that I don't have to pick between my dream and a boy. Because you allow me to do both. And love both."
"How about me and you get some more drinks and dance for the rest of the party?" He says, after giving me a kiss.
"Let's do it."

-------------------
For the rest of the night Shawn and I were at the centre of everyone's attention. Of course we didn't care, it was only about us.
However, Shawn had a few too many drinks and was a bit of a mess as the party finished.

"I'll get you home-." Shawn says.
"I'm no you won't Shawn, you're in no state to drive." I take his car keys out of his pocket.
"Then what are we gonna do?" He asks. I could tell that he was a but spaced out.
"I think I saw a hotel across the road, we'll go there tonight and we can go home in the morning." I say.
"If- If that's okay with you."
"It's fine with me Shawn, you need some rest."

Shawn and I walk out to the fairly quiet street, which the only noises was from the odd cars.
I put my arm around him, to help him walk straight. Ok he was quite a mess.

We checked in shortly, and we made our way up to our room.
"We're here Shawn."
"Oh thank god." He says.
"You just go and sleep." I reply, opening the door.
"Oh shit I didn't bring any joggers?" Shawn says, with a sad look on his face.
"Shawn we didn't plan on coming here, just take your outfit off and sleep in your pants or something."
"That's a bit sexual Lexi, but fine." He laughs. God he was so drunk.
"We're not having sex Shawn." I laugh, whilst kicking off my heels.
"That's good, because when we do, I want to be sober and remember it."
"Just sleep!" I say, as I walk into the bathroom.
I attempt to rinse some of my makeup of with the water.

I come out of the bathroom and Shawn had already fell asleep.
"Night sweetheart." I say, giving him a kiss on his cheek.
I took my small jacket off and I got into bed with him, still wearing my playsuit.

"Night Lexi." He muffled, whilst putting his arm around me.

Needless to say I was smiling like a fool.