Bondi Beach

{Lexi's POV}

"Hey guys!" I say, as Shawn and I walk over to the table where everyone was sitting and eating breakfast.
"LEXIIII!" Erin gleams, as she gets up and hugs me.
"I'm so excited you're here." I squeal.
"She really is." Shawn laughs.
"So what's the plans for today?" I ask the whole table.
"Well me, Josiah, Andrew and the band, including Erin were gonna go surfing." Geoff says, after taking a bite of his breakfast.
"Me and Shawn will come along, it will be fun." I reply.
"I'm so shit at surfing." Shawn laughs.
"That'll just make it more entertaining." I smile.
"So I guess me and Lexi will meet you all at the beach? Considering you've all pretty much finished your food."
"See you then guys." Erin smiles.

--------------------------------------------

"I still don't know why you roped us in on going surfing." Shawn moans, as I unlock our hotel room door.
"I done it because it will be fun." I reply.
"But I thought we were gonna spend today just the both of us." He says.
"We have plenty of days to do that, like tomorrow we can explore the city and then the next you have your first show, but then one day, me and you can go and find a koala to hug."
"I'm so glad you came." He smiles, probably ignoring everything I just said.
"I'm glad I came." I grin, as I get my bikini out of my suitcase. "Have you got your swimming shorts?"
"Um yeah, they're in my suitcase." He says.

Shawn and I both change into our swimwear and I put on a dress over the top and he just puts a t-shirt on.
"You look gorgeous in that swim suit." Shawn says, as he puts his arms around my waist.
"Well you look pretty good too." I reply.

Shawn moves his head closer to mine and soon our lips locked. For a few moments we were both there, enticing each other.
"We should go..." I pull away and say.
"Ok but we're carrying this on later." He whispers in my ear.

---------------------------------------
At the beach......

"There's everyone!" I point, moving my hand out of Shawn's hold.
"Looks like all the guys are all ready in the water." He says, as we walk closer.
"Well why don't you join them, and I'll sunbathe for a bit next to Erin, and I'll join you guys in a bit." I reply.
"I might just go to that small shop on the corner and buy a hat from there. I don't wanna put sun cream on."
"Why the hell not?"
"Well it's just my skin gets sensitive, especially on my face, like it could react and it would be a hot mess."
"You're so strange, but just make sure you don't get burnt." I say.
"See you soon then Hun." Shawn says, as he kisses me quickly, before walking back.

"Erinnnn!" I scream, as I throw my towel next to her.
"Lexiii!" She replies, just as enthusiastically.
"I still so excited that you came." I say. "So how are you?"
"I'm good! The weather here is the best, so much better than in Toronto." She laughs. "So how's Shawn?"
"Shawn's good, I mean he's still working hard on his album, oh my god have you had to practise a lot for his shows?"
"Not that much, Zubin and Geoff have been great." She replies.
"Oh at least that's something. Oh we'll have to go shopping soon! The shops here look amazing."
"Maybe we should do that when Shawn has an interview or something."
"Defiantly.... Did you just see that?!"

We were both dying of laughter, until we were interrupted by Shawn.
"What's so funny?" He asks, confusingly.
"Geoff just fell off the surfboard and belly flopped the water." Erin laughs.
"Oh I see." Shawn chuckles. "Hey Lexi, would it be okay if you put my top on your bag?"
"Of course, pass it here."
Shawn gives me his white top, that I fold carefully and out into my beach bag.
"Have fun." I say to him.
"You too." He replies, as he jogs off towards the sea.
"You and Shawn are the best couple I swear to god." Erin says, whilst putting on sun screen.
"We're hardly that, we argue all the time. Only a few days ago I thought he was cheating on me."
"What? What happened?"
"I heard him saying to Camila that she was so beautiful etcetera etcetera. And I saw them hug and him kiss her cheek."
"He didn't?! What the-"
"But I read it completely out of context, I think I was just being paranoid because I felt temporary to him. But we sorted that all out and here we are."
"As long as you're happy, that's the main thing."
"You know what, for the first time, I genuinely think I am completely happy. But what about you, any guys that you haven't told me about?" I laugh.
"No new guys unfortunately." She pauses. "Although there is this one boy I have a crush one." Erin grins.
"Who?"
"I can't tell you."
"Now that you've mentioned you have a crush, you have to tell me who it is!"
"I don't want to make it into a big thing, besides, I think he might like me back. I'll tell you who it is when I know for certain he does."
"You better, or I swear to god-"
"I promise!"
--------
After a while of sunbathing and chatting, Erin and I make our way to the sea to join everyone else.