Koalas And Plans

A week later

{Shawn's POV}

"Hey there little guy." Lexi says. "Shawn he's so warm and cute and snuggly."
"I can tell, now smile." I say, as I take a picture of her and the koala.
"I can't believe this is happening, this was like my number one goal in life." Lexi replies.
"I thought you had more." I laugh.
"I mean I want to go swimming with dolphins one day."
"Well I'm sure we'll do that one day."
"Really?" I say in surprise.
"Yeah, I was thinking after my album comes out, that I would take you on another holiday."
"You're my favourite."
"Okay, sir would you like to hold him?" The worker says.
"Oh... Um... Sure, why not."
He gets the koala off of Lexi and carefully passed him to me. Straight away the koala grabs onto my shoulders. I wasn't going to say this out loud but this was the most cutest things I've possibly had ever seen.
"Oh my god you two look so adorable, smile."
I let out a grin and Lexi takes the picture.

After a few more moments with him, our time was up, so for the rest of the afternoon Lexi and I wonder around the zoo, looking at the kangaroos and dingoes.

But we had to leave soon because I have my second show tonight and I had to go to soundcheck and meet fans before the show at 8pm.

-------------------------------------------
The Next Day....

{Lexi's POV}

"Shawn, we gotta wake up." I huff, tapping Shawn's bare chest.
"Not yet." He slurs, putting his face head down onto the pillow.
"Come on, everyone said they'll be at breakfast at 9, we only have 15 minutes." I reply and putting my hair into a messy bun.
"Okay fine fine, you look really pretty this morning by the way." He smiles, whilst running his eyes.
"Of course I do Mendes, bed head and no makeup."
"You're art. Perfection. The best thing my eyes have ever seen. Well not just my eyes..."
"Shawn we're not blowing everyone off!" I laugh.
"That's too bad."
"Too bad indeed Mendes."
"So did you like the show yesterday?" Shawn asks, whilst turning the shower on.
"I thought you were incredible. As always."
"You know Erin played really good, I didn't think she was gonna learn all the songs by then."
"She surprised us all, right come on we're procrastinating, hurry up and get in the shower whilst I change!"
"I'm going, I'm going." He laughs.

And in 10 minutes flat, we were all ready and out of the room.

"Right, got the key Lexi?" Shawn asks.
"What? No, you said you had it Shawn-".
"I never-"

"We're gonna have to go the reception and explain to them-"

"Lexi, relax, I'm joking", Shawn laughs, as he shows me the key card from his hoodie pocket.

"I hate you oh my god-"
"No you don't you love me." Shawn smiles, as he wraps his arms around my waist.

He kissed me softly and he rested his hand below my ear. His thumb caressed my cheek, as our breaths mingled. I ran my fingers down his back, pulling him closer until there was no space left between us and I could hear the beating of his heart against my chest.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting!" A familiar voice jokes.

Shawn and I break away almost immediately, looking at each other with embarrassment

"Hi Erin." I awkwardly smile,
"Are you two going breakfast?" She asks, clearly unfazed.
"Uh yeah we are." Shawn says not making eye contact.
"Oh we can all go down there together!" She replies.

On our way down to breakfast, Erin and I talked about the show the night before, whilst Shawn was left pondering behind us. Bless him, he must feel like a third wheel when it's us three.

"There's everyone!"Erin says, rushing over to the spare seats.

"Do you want me to get you a coffee and a croissant?" Shawn asks, as we slowly walk over.
"That would be lovely thank you." I smile.

Shawn walks the other way to the coffee machine and I leave a spare seat for Shawn as I sit next to Geoff.

"Morning Lexi." Geoff says.
"Hey everyone, what's the plans today?" I ask, as I take a sip of water.

"Well me and Geoff want to go and look around the city today, considering we have nothing on. But would you want to come with us? We can talk about your music if you want?" Andrew asks.
"Oh sure, I'd like that, but I don't know of Shawn would want to come, he might get bored. He said he wanted to go to the beach again."

"I was going to go to the beach today." Erin says, putting her phone down.

"Oh that's fine then, you and Shawn can go, if that's okay?"
"It's fine, good job we got on and we'll probably just end up talking about guitars". She jokes.

"What about guitars?" Shawn asks, as he passes me my food and drink.

"I'm gonna go around the city today with Andrew and Geoff and we're gonna talk about some of my music. And I know you wanted to go to the beach, and Erin did too, so is it okay of you two go together?" I say, taking a sip of my coffee.
"Oh yeah that's fine, I guess we will end up talking about guitars." He laughs towards Erin, who chuckles back.
"Oh I was also thinking guys, we should go out tonight, clubbing or something." Erin says.
"Sounds good to me, you Shawn?"
"Yeah I'm down. What about you guys?"
"I might miss it, I want to get a good rest tonight, I'm meeting with the X Factor bosses tomorrow to talk about your performance." Andrew says.

"Yeah I'll come, I think Josiah and Zubin, Mike and Eddy are going out tonight. They mentioned something about trying a new bar they saw. So it'll just be us 4 if that's alright." Geoff replies.

"Sounds like a plan," Shawn says. "Oh and by the way Lexi, it's been 8 months since I first met you." He then whispers.

{A/N. All the drama is in the next chapter btw🔥}