Sydney Nights

That evening...

{Lexi's POV}

"Hey Shawn." I say, as I walk into our hotel room.
"How was your day?" He asks.
"It was really good, Andrew was saying that I need to film a music video for Love On The Brain and that I should get round to recording my other songs so that I can put them towards an album! And Geoff says he'll help with all of that when we get back to Canada."

"An album?! That's great Lexi!" Shawn glees, as he comes up to me and swirls me around.

"Everything is perfect Shawn. Everything is working out for us". I say, as I put my arms around his neck.

"It really is." He replies more softly. "I love you so much Lexi".

"I love you with all my heart".,

  As expected, his hand drifted to my hip. It settled there and pulled me closer. I inhaled sharply. I was against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection. Must he be so perfect? I splay my hand against it, intending to push him away, but instead I left it there. His breathing quickened as did mine. He began nuzzling my neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. I urged myself to push away, but couldn't. My limp body began to tremble uncontrollably. Shawn's head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to mine.

"Not right now-" I stutter.

"Why not?" Shawn muffles into my ear.

"We're going out soon... Later, I promise". I say, lightly pushing him away however much I wanted him right now.

"Okay, okay." He replies.

"Hey, where are you going?" I ask, as Shawn is picking up his clothes for tonight and heading towards the door.

"You can't expect me to just wait out here whilst you shower, can you? I'm gonna get ready with Geoff, knock for us when you're ready."

"Okay Shawn." I laugh.

"See you soon Hun".

After Shawn left, I had my shower and I changed into this new beige bodycon dress I got when I went shopping with Erin the other day. I paired it with a pair of matching beige heels. I then sat down at the table and opened my makeup bag. I closely followed Jaclyn Hill's tutorial for some warm glittery smoky eye. After a lot of work it looked pretty good. I text Erin and I was gonna knock on her door, before we go to Geoff's.

I pick up my clutch bag and I make sure I have everything, as I close the door behind me.

I walk around the corner to Erins room which was at the end.

I knock and within a few moments she opens the door. "LEXI YOU LOOK GREAT!" She screams, as she shuts the door behind her.

"What about you?! I love that dress on you! You put in so much effort I'm gonna look like a potato next you!" I laugh.
"Oh shhh, where are the boys?"
"We're gonna go and knock for them now, Shawn sent me a message and they have booked an Uber for 10 minutes."
"Ah I'm so excited! I feel like we all needed this night to just let ourselves go".
"We really did, earlier I was telling Shawn how everything seemed to be perfect right now."
"Lexi that sounds great, I'm happy for you." She replies.