Ex's And Food

{Shawn's POV}
"I can't believe you haven't been to my house before." I say, as we walk up to my front door.
"I know, considering the amount of times you're at mine." She laughs. "I'm joking."
"Oh but I should warn you, my parents aren't home." I say, acting concerned and worried.
"Oh, well I'll guess I'll have to go home." She mocks.
"No but seriously, they won't be home until really late tonight, it was my Mom's friends wedding or something." I say, opening the door.
"How come you didn't go?" Lexi asks, putting her bag down.
"Oh, it would've been a bit awkward."
"Tell me." She laughs.
"Do I have to?" I plead.
"Yes because I'm your girlfriend and you should tell me why something is awkward." She continues to laugh.
"Ok so my Mom's friend is called Linda Arendse, well that's going to change to Brooks."
"What's so bad about that?"
"My ex girlfriend - Lauren Arendse, is her daughter. She's there and that's too awkward for me." I say, not trying to mention that we accidentally kissed a few weeks ago.
"Oh, I understand, what happened with you guys?" She asks, more seriously.
"If I tell you, I wanna know how you and that dick Finn got together." I laugh.
"I mean, sure. God this is a weird conversation."
"Yeah but you asked."
"I did, so you first." She says.
"Ok so we were best friends growing up and in sophomore year, we became a couple. And then before graduation I got offered my record deal, and I wasn't going to say no to that. And she understood that I'd be away touring and writing music. But it wasn't fair on either of us to stay together."
"Oh my god, Shawn that's so sad."
"It's honestly fine, because if we didn't break up, I might not have met you." I smile, kissing her on her cheek. "Your turn."
"So you know Finn." She starts. "Well we got together when we were 13. God that sounds so young. But he was my first boyfriend ever. And we stayed together for years, and I thought I loved him. But ever since I got offered my record deal last November, he became distant and didn't want to that Christmas party, he just didn't want to support me, because he knew that I'd be away from him."
"I'm sorry but I hate him." I blatantly say.
"Don't be sorry, because if he came to that party with me, I might not have looked twice at you."
"I highly doubt that."
"Shut up." She laughs.
"And here we are, home alone and hungry."
"Food then?" She raises her eyebrow.
"I was thinking of something else." I smirk.
"Oh... I see." She smiles.
"What do you say?" I ask, standing up and holding her hand.
"Come on then Mendes."
I kiss her, before we run up to my room.

----------------------------------
{Lexi's POV}
"You know I'm still hungry." I say.
"I swear you always think about food." He says, laying down beside me.
"Shawn the sex was great, but can we order some Pizza?" I ask, kissing him.
"Fine." He groans.
"Let me just put my clothes back on and I'll meet you downstairs, you look like you need a minute to catch your breath." I laugh.
"I fucking hate you." He grins.
"I can live with that." I giggle.

I quickly put my clothes back on and go downstairs.

I went into the kitchen to look for the Pizza menu.

"SHAWN COME ON IM STARV-". I began to shout, until I realised there were voices coming from the lounge.
Straight away a woman came out, to see me standing by the fridge.
"You must be Lexi." This woman who was clearly Shawn's Mom, says as she's hugs me.
"Sorry Mrs Mendes, I don't mean to intrude-"
"Don't be silly! I'm just surprised Shawn hasn't brought you round here earlier. And call me Karen."
"Shawn said that you were all at a wedding, how was it?" I ask.
"Oh don't even get me started, the ceremony was beautiful and the reception looked great. It was just a shame we couldn't stay longer. Manny made us come home early, he's annoyed with Aaliyah."
"I'm sorry to hear that.-"
"Mom, why are you all home early?" Shawn asks, entering the room.
"Dad's upset with Aaliyah. He didn't want to stay any longer."
"Oh right, what did she do?" He asks.
"I DID NOTHING WRONG!" Aaliyah says, coming in with Shawn's dad.
"Aaliyah you are only 13, you're not supposed to kiss other boys."
"Why are you making into a big deal?" She says, annoyed.
"Who was it?" Shawn jokes.
"It's none of your business!" Aaliyah shouts.
"It was Lauren's brother, Oliver."
"No fucking way." Shawn says, laughing silently.
"Can't you all just leave me alone?! It's not like none of you have ever kissed someone. I'm going to my room." Aaliyah says, storming up to her room.
"She's just growing up too fast," Shawn's dad says, sitting down.
"I know honey, but she will one day."
"Wait, Shawn- Is this Lexi?" He says, looking up at me.
"That's her." Shawn says, smiling at me.
"It's nice to meet you Mr Mendes."
"Call me Manny, and I'm sorry you had to hear all of that." He jokes.
"It's fine, really!"
"Now considering we didn't get even get to the starters course, how about I order us some Pizza." Karen says happily.

------------------------------------

After a late evening filled with food and classic movies, I began to get really tired.
"Shawn?" I ask, as I laid next to him. "I better get home."
"Don't be silly, you should stay here tonight." He muffles, as he's sleepy.
"Are your Mom and Dad okay with that?" I ask.
"They're fine, if you want we can go to bed now, I'm so knackered."
"So am I, oh by the way I'll need to wear one of your tshirts or something, I didn't bring any pajamas."
"I was wondering how long it would be until your started wearing my clothes." He quietly laughs.
"I'll take that as a yes."