Chapter 5 - First Date, continued

Isabella's POV

The waiter could not have had more craptastic timing, she thought a little unnerved.

This man has me feeling things I haven't even thought about let alone done in five years. Even him just looking at me could will my panties right off.

I need some calm.

Maybe the night air can cool me down from all of this...heat: the fire, the blanket, his hands, his words, the breathing, the kissing, and oh Lord those lips.

Using the blanket to cover the front of me, I stood to modestly adjust my skirt. Standing up, I caught a glimpse of Prince coyly checking out my behind while shaking his head slightly.

Once I dropped the blanket on the love seat, Prince grabbed it to hide his very apparent excitement.

"Now look who's flushed." I whispered.

"You're terrible!" He snickered and grabbed the inside of my lower thigh.

Taken aback by his touch I laughed loudly losing my balance, but regaining it when Prince quickly planted both of his hands on my hips and squeezed firmly.

After excusing myself, I heard Prince respond to the waiter. "Thanks for checking in...I think we're ready to settle up as we have dinner reservations." Prince slipped the waiter the credit card.

"Very well sir. I will be back momentarily."

Looking in the ladies room mirror there was a definite glow about me. There was a different color to my skin, maybe it was the lighting, or from sitting outside...oh girl be honest with yourself, it's Prince.

With my hands placed on the edge of the vanity, I thought about Chandler for a moment. Then I thought about Prince. These men couldn't be more different, but that was a good thing because I don't find myself comparing the two.

Chandler and I grew up together, everything we did together was our first. With Prince, everything is so BAM! Adult-like. He's so experienced and I'm almost barely touched. I think it's why everything feels like fire.

Mashed lips after reapplied lipstick, a little powder to my nose and a straightening of my skirt, again, [giggle] I walked out the door. Lolligagged, I must have as Prince was waiting for me outside the door.

"Baby...are you ok?" Sounding a bit worried.

Smiling broadly at his deep concern, "I'm fine. I just had to fix my make-up a little more than I thought I would."

With a kiss on my temple his voice was deep and resolute. "You had to fix nothing, your beauty just is."

Prince's POV

We headed out to the valet and it was really chilly so I took sabella back inside the vestibule. No sense in being cold, let's wait here until the car arrives."

Unable to resist, my hand began to rub her back while we waited and she pulled on my coat to bring me closer. We just could not keep our hands off of each other. I'm feeling like a teenager rather than a 53 year old man.

Once the car arrived, we were on our way to dinner, and while the ride was pretty quiet, it was a comfortable silence. Placing my hand on her knee, she covered her hand atop of mine...it was like it always belonged there.

Upon arrival, the hostess was ready for us. The lights were dim so the chance of me being recognized was pretty slim. Planning ahead, I asked for a corner table that is only lit by candlelight. I got her seated and then sat next to her, not across, and we both laughed softly at my need to be as close as possible.