Chapter 32 - The Reception

Prince's POV

Once the photos were finished, we made our way to the limo. I wanted my wife to myself for a bit prior to our arrival at the reception.

As Isa got in the limo, I had a clear view of her beautiful baby caboose. It's going to be so difficult to keep my hands to myself until later tonight.

When the chauffeur shut the door, I asked him to put the partition up and went straight to the matter at hand, kissing her.

"Oh Mrs. Nelson...do you know how beautiful you look? [kissing]

She said, "No baby tell me." [kissing]

"Isabella the minute I saw you walk down that aisle...tears just flowed. [kissing] I'm the luckiest man in the world. I'm so proud to call you my wife."

I pulled her legs up on my lap and we kissed like the night at the fireside bar.

"Can I get you anything my love? I think you should have some water, let me get you some."

While grabbing a bottle, I asked the chauffeur to drive around Lake Calhoun for 30 minutes. I wanted us to have some time to ourselves before being bombarded with a glut of people at the reception. I took my time with my lady love, kissing her, taking in her beautiful dress, brushing the material along my fingertips, feeling her curvaceous curves and just plain loving her. That 30 minutes went by too quickly. Before I knew it, the chauffeur buzzed.

"Mr. Nelson, we have arrived sir."

The chauffeur opened the door and I got out first and then helped my lovely wife out of the vehicle. I am very excited for the reception because I have a few surprises up my sleeve for my pretty girl.

When we walked in, everyone cheered and Isabella's face was priceless.

"Oh Prince the place looks so beautiful!" She kissed me, hard and I kissed back and everyone was hooting and hollering.

"Isa before we sit down, I want you to see one more thing." I held her hand like a schoolboy and led her around until we made it to the cake table.

"Prince it's beautiful. You made everything so perfect for us."

I whispered in her ear, "I'm having Thomas pack us a couple slices of cake for when we leave for the penthouse upstairs."

"Mmmm...eating cake naked?" I growled at her, "Now that's what I'm talking about." She giggled.

Rev. Brad gave the blessing. Then Sarah stood to give the first toast.

"I will never forget the Sunday morning my sister called and asked me to babysit the boys because she had a date. She was very vague about who she was going out with. In fact, her exact words were...'I need to share at my own pace.' I respected that...until Prince showed up at the front door." Everyone laughed at Sarah's tone of voice.

"But seriously, ever since that day, my sister was awakened. Prince...you brought her back to life and awakened her in ways that she wasn't before. I thank you for that and I love you Prince. I love that you're a part of our family. So if you all will please join me in raising your glass to a lifetime of happiness for the Nelson family!!"

Thomas then stood to share his toast.

"I've known Prince for 17 years and I can honestly say over those years I've seen lots of changes, but nothing prepared me for when he met Isabella in the park. I'll never forget how nervous he was. How excited he was. And...how scared he was. I remember telling him, if she doesn't scare you a little then she's not the one. All I know is...Isabella you are the one alright. You, your boys, Prince...you're the perfect culmination of a family and I couldn't be happier for all of you. On a personal note, whether you know this or not Isabella...you brought Prince and I closer as friends. So I thank you for that as well. Please raise your glasses to Isabella and Prince - to love, to laughter, to their happily ever after."