Chapter 14 - Talking to God About Her

Prince's POV

Saturday

I have been busy the last couple of days. I put in an offer on the smallest house that Isa and I looked at...she still felt it was too big, but I also wanted the option of having a small music studio in the house. They accepted my offer so things are progressing on my list quite nicely.

I spoke with a Sarah this morning and she agreed to take the boys overnight. I feel bad asking that of her since she just had them, but she reassured me it would be better to have the entire evening and overnight to ourselves. Isa knows nothing about the boys staying at Sarah's, so this so it should be a surprise.

Ray and I met to discuss the wedding menu. I was sure to offer vegetarian and meat options catering to everyone's tastes. When we started to talk cake, Ray suggested that Isa have some input here, so we decided to wait on making any decisions. I told him we'll have to get together after tonight since I was popping the question.

Cynthia and I met and she's working on a black suit and I told her to hold off on the shirt and tie until Isabella can pick a color or two. Sigh...Isabella...I love her name...it's such a romantic name...I just get a rise just saying it.

I called Dr. Barring who returned my call right away. I'm concerned about planning a honeymoon with Isa being pregnant with the twins. He suggested a trip to Montreal or Quebec City as a romantic getaway for now. He has colleagues in each of those areas that we could check in with should anything arise. He also thanked me for thinking of her in making these decisions. I truly want the best for her, which also means the best for us. 💜❤

I showered at Paisley and got dressed so that when I arrived back at her house I could focus on getting her ready. I decided to wear black wool trousers, a white, black and lavender striped dress shirt with my PRN cuff links, a dark lavender sweater and some black blocked heeled boots. I sighed heavily...and tried to calm my excitement because I can't show up all giddy. I have to act normal...so get it together Nelson.

Sarah waited for me to arrive in the street so that it was a surprise. We went in together and Isa was all smiles. She looked beautiful and she was simply in sweats...she makes anything sexy...and her slowly developing breasts and belly was such a vision...it is the biggest blessing and a turn on for me. There's just nothing sexier than Isabella carrying our babies.

Isabella said, "Sarah what are you doing here? Prince why do you look so handsome, are you going out?" I replied, "With you I am and kissed her." The boys were screaming as they were so excited at Sarah and my arrival. Sarah said she'd go pack a few things for the boys. Isabella said, "We already had our weekend alone, how are we managing this again so soon?" I started to get in her space and could tell she was getting hot, "With the stressful hospital visit this past week Sarah and I decided that a relaxing evening and overnight was called for. Now [inching toward her in a handsy way] let's go find you something to wear.

Isabella tried on a few things and they were not fitting. She started to get frustrated as her waist is beginning to thicken and many of her skirts were too snug to wear. She started to tear up a bit and I grabbed her reassuringly.

"Sweet thing tonight is to be all about relaxing so I don't want my pretty baby getting all stressed out because our beautiful babies are growing."

Kissing her neck, caressing her belly with my hands, her moans proved she was relaxing a bit more. Decidedly, I tried to help out and selecting black crushed velvet leggings, a loose blouse with a her dark gray, black and purple blanket scarf. As I watched her pull her hair back...I knew I'd be in trouble...she just looked heavenly romantic.

"You look amazing Isa."

My hands cradled her neck, thumbs rested on her cheeks and I kissed her deeply.