Chapter 34 - Rehab

Prince's POV

Isabella has on a strong game face with me but I know inside she is a wreck, hell I'm a wreck. I leave for rehab at Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation tomorrow morning. We decided on this program not only because it's good, but because it's here in Minnesota so it's close for Isabella to come and see me. We told the boys that I'm going on a short tour and that I should be back in eight to 12 weeks. They are very upset that I'll be gone, which makes this even more difficult. I will miss my family.

I don't think I've ever felt more ashamed and guilty about anything in my life. Of all the people that have crossed my path in life, she's the last person I would ever want to put through this ordeal. Yet I'm so grateful because I know...she's the only one that could help me...because she's my soulmate, my life...she's the blessed air that I breathe.

Thomas arrived early this morning and I met with him privately about Isabella. I need him to step in for me and help care for her and the boys while I'm gone. I trust him and know that he'll take care of my family, but especially Isabella because I know this pregnancy is only going to get more difficult for her.

Gratefully, Thomas said he would move into the guest house out back, that way he can be here all the time yet have his own space.

Rita and Sarah I know will do their best to care for the family as well. I left instructions for Thomas and Rita to take on finding a good nanny for after the babies are born. Isabella may not want one long term, but I think that she should have help in case she goes on bedrest or early labor. Additionally, I want her at ease when I come home and certainly don't want her stressed out.

My girl was being so sweet, packing my bag while I sat at our writing desk and completed all the intake forms.

As she walked by me, I pulled her onto my lap, tangled my hand in her hair, kissed her softly, "I'm going to miss you Isabella...thank you for still loving me enough to help me."

She kissed the palm of my hand and whispered, "I'll miss you too baby. Please don't thank me for loving you. Loving each other means through everything...isn't that what we said in our vows?"

Tears started to well in my eyes, so I rested my forehead on her cheek until I regained my composure.

"Don't...come here baby."

Her lips carefully sought mine and softly slid across.

Quietly I moaned, "Ooooohhhh Isa...baby girl...let me love you...let me love you. Let me show you how much I'm going to miss you."

While I tried to be tender with her, my hands were insistent on etching her every curve into my memory. Consumed with thoughts of being absent from her for two to three months, my mind could just wail at the thought of being without her and missing out on the growth of my baby girls she is carrying so beautifully.

Her blue eyes smoldered as she straddled me, unhurriedly grinding herself over my pants with a very slow, steady rhythm. Full lips brushed against my forehead. Opening her wrap dress to me, she led my hands inside and I realized she's wasn't wearing anything underneath causing me to moan.

"Ahhh God Isa."

Lifting her briefly off of my lap, I quickly took my pants off and dropped her dress to the floor. Pulling her to me, her wetness gradually welcomed me into her while her breasts brushed across my face.

"Sweet geezus Isabella how will I be without you?" Swiveling my hips, sucking on her breast and tightly enveloping her, whimpers escaped her lips as we watched one another's expressions as we made love.

With me still inside her, I picked her up and took her to our bed where I lightly kissed her eyelids, lips and neck. Her moans grew in intensity as I watched her lick her lips, grab my hair and claw at our headboard. As my one hand rested on the side of her belly, I could feel one of the babies move...it was so beautiful. Isabella's back arched and her pelvis rose wanting more of me. Her hand roamed to assist in her pleasure.