Chapter 36 - A New Plan

Isabella's POV

Today was the meeting at Hazelden with staff and Mayo physicians. I know it sounds silly, but I really wanted to knock Prince's socks off when he saw me today. My pregnancy hormones are running wild and I can't stop thinking about being with him. He always loves that flowy bohemian look, so I'm going to give it to him, along with some leg warmers and high heeled boots.

When I came to the kitchen Thomas whistled loudly.

"If you're trying to drive Prince crazy, that outfit is going to do it! You know how he loves that innocent, boho look. That's all he talked about when he first met you."

"Thanks Thomas that's my plan. Are you ready to go?"

"Yep let's roll."

When we arrived, Thomas, a gentleman like Prince, dropped me off at the door so I wouldn't have to walk far. Double doors parted and Prince saw me from a distance. I could read his lips.

"Oh my god you're fucking beautiful."

I mouthed right back to him, "Thank you."

Martha was at the front desk and saw Prince walking toward me and shared.

"Be prepared for a big hello...you're all he talks about...it's very cute to see someone so in love."

Prince grabbed and kissed me forcefully.

"Oh baby hello to you too. You feel so good."

Prince proudly complimented. "Isabella you're more beautiful since the last time I saw you. I could take you right here."

Martha overheard Prince and said with a chuckle. "But we'll all thank you to not do that."

Prince couldn't take his eyes off of me and overwhelmed me with lovely words. "Oh how I've missed your blush."

Thomas arrived and Prince and he shook hands.

"You're looking good my man!"

"Thanks, I feel good."

Martha interrupted briefly to keep us on schedule.

"We have everyone assembled in conference room B please feel free to go there and get yourself settled in."

Prince placed his hand around my non existent waist, which slinked to my behind briefly, but he caught himself and held my hand. When we arrived in the conference room, Prince introduced me to the Mayo array of physicians.

The head of orthopedics started with his PowerPoint presentation on the current findings of Prince's health. Prince could see the babies moving across my dress and placed his arm around mt chair and his hand on my belly. It felt good to have him so near.

The next two physicians were a neuro surgeon and a neurologist. The last physician to speak was an internist giving a breakdown of Prince's overall health. After his talk, we took a break and I got up to use the restroom. Prince followed me out into the hall and showed me where to go. Cutely, he waited patiently outside the door for me.

Prince's POV

When Isabella came out of the restroom I kissed her hand and took her around the corner to a quiet hallway. With one hand on the side of her belly and the other gently cupping the side of her face I thoroughly enjoyed feeling my girls tumbling while I kissed my beautiful wife.

"Isabella you have a lot of nerve showing up here looking as delicious as you do. My God I want you so badly." Whispering lighty on her lips.

Isa sighed shyly as I continued.