Chapter 38 - A Fun Day

Prince's POV

Waking up in my own bed with my beautiful wife was an absolute dream. Gazing at her sleep so peacefully made me happy as I know the past eight weeks, or more really, were beyond stressful.

I have a wonderful day planned for us and just plain can't wait to spend some time...looking at her, kissing her, touching her.

Slowly she roused, climbing up my side and kissing my cheek while her hand grazed my morning hardness.

"Mmmm morning my hot man." Laying her back I kissed her neck spoke of sweet nothings.

"This is how I want to wake up every single day of my life. My sexy wife I would love nothing more than make love to you this morning, but I have a fun day planned for us. We need to get ready for our day.

"It must be a pretty exciting day for you to turn down a little morning nookie."

"No turning nookie down baby...just delaying it." Assuring her but little did she know I could be easily sidetracked and abandon the day's agenda.

Helping her out of bed, it was impossible to resist a hug.

"Will you let me pick out your outfit for today?"

"Sure baby...especially since I don't know what we're doing."

"Well...the first thing we're doing is here...so just put on your robe."

Grabbing a bag of goodies, I went downstairs, and on my way, started to yap some orders.

"Come down when you're ready baby."

I quickly made us some eggs and it looks like Thomas was nice enough to drop off some pastries this morning, so I had everything laid out on the counter.

Once breakfast was cleaned up, I brought her into the living room. Soothingly I ran my finger along her jawline.

"Isabella you know I enjoy photography...so I want to take some pictures of you and our beautiful bump."

Nervously she protested.

"Oh honey...I'm uncomfortable with how big I am."

Pulling her close and sing-songy I attempted to bolster her confidence.

"Baby do you trust me? I would never take anything distasteful."

"Oh I'm not worried about that...I'm just not sure...I mean Prince..."

Her eyes were welling and I brushed my lips gently against her hand and then her lips. Our lips barely parted and I was running a trail of pecks from her lips, to her cheek until I reached her ear and I whispered.

"Isa, I promise...if you don't like them, I'll let you throw them out, negatives and all. I just want to remember this beautiful time together."

"But who is going to develop them? I don't want them falling into the wrong hands."

Cupping her cheeks to comfort her.

"I will develop them at Paisley."

Hesitantly she agreed and I was ecstatic. Opening my bag of goodies, I showed her the contents and she actually got a little excited that she wasn't going to be completely nude. Hopefully, I may be able to talk her into a little something later.

I set up the tripod and took one of us together.

After the last shot, I tousled my hands through her thick curly hair and quietly begged her.

"Baby please...for me...I would love to take a modest picture of you without your clothes."

Pulling her to me, my kisses trailed down her neck as I slowly lifted her sweater, slipped off her bra and eased her leggings down with her panties. As I rose from the floor, my heated, wet kisses graced her thighs, belly and breasts as my fingertips explored her in tandem. Cradling her face, my lips hovered over hers until she was so hungry for me that she snapped at my lips.