Chapter 29 - The Strongest Gust

Isabella's POV

My three rest days were the most pleasurable as we spent our daytime lounging together talking, kissing, watching old movies, playing a game or two, finishing up our wedding plans and just general snuggling. Prince's evenings were consumed with his new role as super Dad, which he happily took very seriously, and the boys enjoyed him just as much.

The preliminary results of the amniocentesis are coming in today, so we both had our cell phones charged and ready to receive Dr. Barring's call. The hard part is, with our wedding just 11 days out, we're receiving a lot of calls to finalize our plans. Every time the phone rang we hoped it was Dr. Barring, but instead it was a vendor calling to confirm plans.

I spent the morning working on the reception seating chart and listening to my iPod. When Prince arrived home from dropping the boys off at school, he placed one of my earbuds inside his ear to share.

With a surprise look on his face he exclaimed, "Michael Buble! I didn't know that you liked big band type music, he's got a great voice."

"I've always liked him, and this song reminds me of you, it's called Everything."

Curious, he asked, "Baby, play that again, I can see why you like this song. He's very smooth and the song is very catchy and happy."

Prince laid his head back, closed his eyes and enjoyed the song. Prince's head popped up and sang, "Baby...it's you, it's you, it's you," while pecking me on my lips.

As I was finishing up the seating chart, I heard a faint snore. Prince fell asleep and I let him doze because he has been on a rat race taking care of us. I decided to get up and make us an early lunch. I brought the lunch tray into our room and set it on the bed, which he shot up and began to scold me for being up and making lunch.

"Prince I'm past my three days of rest, I think I can manage a tray of lunch for us."

As we sat there eating, he grabbed my left hand and looked at my engagement ring.

"Baby, you have no idea how excited I am to add a wedding band to this finger."

"I already feel like we're married we're just so close and in sync with one another."

"You have no idea how married I'm going to make you feel on our wedding day...and the day after that...and the day after that. His lips pecked at mine teasingly.

After our early lunch, Prince and Thomas packed up the remaining boxes going to the new house, loaded a Paisley truck and we made our way to the new house.

As we pulled up, Prince was so excited to show me and I was excited to see the renovations. Weeks ago, Prince met with a interior designer talking about my taste and wanting the house in pretty much move in condition except for some finishing touches.

The first place he took me was the kitchen and it was beautiful. Bright white cabinets with a lavender center island and stainless steel appliances. I was in love.

"Prince this is stunning! I can so see our everyday meals, holidays and family gatherings here. This is spectacular!

He then led me to Thad's bedroom. "Thad is going to love this room. You know how much he likes soccer. Look at those wooden walls...it's perfect for him!

Moving on, he pecked me on the lips and threw open Sebastian's door.

"OMG!!! Sebastian is going to be so happy with his minion room. How absolutely adorable!"