Chapter 11 - H U S H!

Isabella's POV
Calm down Isa. Prince always tells me to breathe when I'm nervous. Deep breaths Isa. He loves you Isa. I sat on the bench at the foot of my bed wondering what to do. Just looking at the bench brought back so many memories of us together. I kinda giggled at how much action this bench has seen recently. When purchasing it, I assumed it would collect piles of clothes or the boys would sit while i got ready for the day.

Conveniently, the boys are leaving tonight for the weekend with Sarah and Jeff so we'll have time to work through this together. To think I told Sarah let's skip this month since it's so busy with the holidays. She insisted we stick to the schedule so I could have time with my purple Prince. She loves adding the word purple to all of the nicknames she gives him, it makes me smile.

I walked downstairs and decided to set up an appointment with my OB/GYN Dr. Barring for next week. I got in quickly as their was a cancellation on Tuesday and then I finally ate something to help settle my stomach. Morning sickness is wayyyy too common with me, in fact it usually lasts through the fifth month. I kind of frowned about that as it just makes me sleep a lot...oooh yeah, and throw up.

I know that Prince always wanted children, and he wants to make the boys his...I mean he's said as much. But then there's this worry of something being wrong with the baby and...Oh my god, AMIIR! I don't want to be the source of any pain for him, ever. I know how Amiir's death crushed him and his marriage.

The phone rang. I knew it was Prince again. He was excited to make our weekend plans since the boys would be gone.

"Hello?"

"Hello to you sweet baby. I'm so excited to have you to myself this weekend. I've missed you and oh the things I'm gonna do to you."

I giggled and thought oh the things you've already done to me...like make a baby.

Drawing me out of my daze with his chuckle he asked, "Do you have anything you'd like to do...besides make sweet love to your man?"

My spirits were lifted just talking with him.

"That alone sounds like enough for me. Would you mind if we didn't plan anything this weekend...just plan as we go? Between Thanksgiving, the Gala, our work schedules and the boys...I'd like for us to relax this weekend and do whatever."

"Planning absolutely nothing sounds wonderful, as long as we're together I'm happy. Baby...do you mind if I come over early today? I'd like to see the boys before they go, I miss them."

I smiled and thought he loves them and I hope he'll love this news and that everything will be ok.

"Sure Sarah is coming over at 4 p.m. today as she's leaving work early."

"Great I'll see you at 3 p.m. then.

The boys came home at 2:30 p.m. and quickly did their homework before leaving for Sarah's. We were playing a board game when Prince arrived and they ditched me for him in a heartbeat.

"Hello my little men! How was school?"

Thad exclaimed BORING and Sebastian said he loved it because they were studying butterflies. Prince joined in on our game until Sarah arrived and then they were gone in a blink of an eye.

The house now seemed so quiet. He watched them pull out of the driveway and waved, then he walked over to me.

"I didn't get to properly greet my love as the boys were so excited."

Placing a kiss on my forehead, cheeks and lips. "I have a gift for you."

Rummaging through his weekender bag a small flat box he pulled. "A reporter friend of mine made me a copy of something I already have up in my office and bedroom."