Chapter 37 - The Erotic Dream

Isabella's POV

A knock at the door woke me as I winced from sleeping in the uncomfortable hospital chair. The surgeons came to give me an update on how things went with Prince's surgery.

Dr. Moore, the younger of the two, helped me get out of the chair and stand. I was very grateful because there was no way I was getting out of the chair on my own.

"Mrs. Nelson..."

I interrupted, "Please call me Isabella."

"Very good, Isabella Prince did very well. We were able to replace both of his hips. We did have to place a longer rod than expected into his femurs but I'm sure he won't mind as he probably gained an inch in height. He truly had worn down his femurs and was completely bone on bone. The nerve aspect of his surgery we think went very well too, although much of this will be determined by how he feels once he's healed. He should be waking up within the next 20 to 30 minutes."

I thanked them profusely.

"Oh...one more thing Isabella, I'm going to have them bring up a different chair for you. In your condition, you shouldn't be sitting in one of those chairs."

"Thank you Dr. Moore, that's very kind of you."

Prince looks pretty good...he's a little pale, but that is to be expected. Sitting next to his bed in a luxurious folding chair, I laid my upper body onto the side of his mattress to see of I could take a quick nap. Believe it or not, the folding chair and this position was more comfortable than the other chair.

Pleasantly, I woke to Prince playing with my hair and hearing his deep baritone voice.

"You didn't wear a dress baby."

I sat up and back onto the folding chair.

"How are you feeling?"

Prince chuckled. "I'm feeling numb at the moment. But enough about me...why didn't you wear a dress today?"

I stood up and leaned over to give him a kiss on the forehead and he moved his head higher so I met his lips instead.

"Isabella I don't need a forehead kiss...I want those lips of yours as much as possible...I've been without you too long. Now...like I already asked...why aren't you wearing a dress?"

"You're awful insistent. I find it amazing that you're out of major surgery and you're thinking about sex."

He snickered, "Wife...how many days has it been since we've been together? Wait...I'll tell you, two weeks and three days, 17 days. That's how long it's been since I've made love to my beautiful wife."

Just then a knock at the door was met by Dr. Moore and a nurse checking in on him.

"How are you feeling Prince?"

"Pretty good. I don't have any pain at the moment, but I can't feel a thing so I'd say that's good."

Glancing at Prince's schedule, "So physical therapy will be down in probably three hours and we'll get you up to walk a bit. Not too far for the first jaunt...just to the nurse's station out her in the hall and then back to your room. You'll be doing that about every two hours."

"That sounds great. I'm looking forward to it." The doctor and nurse left.

Prince was playfully back with me.

"Isabella...how many times do I need to ask this...Why didn't you wear a dress today?"

"Honey...you were having surgery today. I am hanging out here for a ton of hours and I just thought leggings would be more comfortable for me than a dress. It's not like we'll be able to do anything today."