Chapter 10 - Thanksgiving & The Gala

Thanksgiving, Isabella's POV

The boys were up early excited for Prince to come over for the day. My sister Sarah and her family will be over later in the day as they're eating with Jeff's family first. It's the first year that this is happening and I have a feeling Sarah wants the four of us to have time together alone.

Prince was over early, I think he was just as excited as the boys. Walking through the door, my boys exploded as Prince yelled.

"Hey my fine feathered friends it's turkey day! Who's ready for a board game day?!"

Prince had a couple of bags filled with games, and flowers for me. Sunflowers, as usual, and I love them. They remind me of the first time he brought me them at our first quasi date together at the park.

"Boys, boys simmer down we have all day until bedtime to play, and right now, I want to say hello to your beautiful mother."

I blushed and for once the boys didn't say gross to our 'boy and girly' stuff. Instead, the boys ran downstairs to play.

Prince came over and wrapped his arms around me, "Hello my love...Happy Thanksgiving to who I am ever so thankful for."

He gave me a deep and long kiss that took my breath away. I could only muster a whisper. "Wooooow! I love your kisses."

"Well that's very convenient because I love to kiss you." He reached his hand around my neck, kissed me again, his firm hands roamed down my back and swirled around my waist squeezing me intently. When our lips parted we were both breathy and I swear he could have taken me right there.

"You kiss me like that again and you'll have to figure out how to take me with the boys home."

"But I already do take you when the boys are home." He growled. "When they're sleep'in." He mischievously came in for another kiss. Just then the phone rang.

"Hello? Oh hi Aunt Bess, Happy Thanksgiving to you too."

Prince chuckled and whispered, "Saved by dear Aunt Bess. I'm gonna drive you crazy while you're on the phone."

Grabbing me from behind, he pressed himself against me. With my free hand I touched him through his pants while he whispered, "Girl if you're going to rub him, you'd better be ready to play."

Groaning into my free ear and kissing the rim, "I love you Isabella."

I could hardly keep my mind on what Aunt Bess was saying, "Yeah I'm here Aunt Bess, I'm listening." Apparently she thought I sounded distracted too.

I got off the phone and got the turkey and toferky in the oven. Prince was ready to help, and it was kind of cute, because it was apparent he was lost in the kitchen. The fact that he's willing to learn is pretty hot.

After I was finished with the first phase of preparations Prince said it was time to break out our first game. I said that I would yell for the boys but he had another idea.

"Hold up now, hold up. The game I have in mind is only two player, so the boys will have to sit this one out. It's called...house."

Staring into my eyes, his hands swiftly slid up my sweater and lightly caressed my breasts. His one hand slipped out from under the cable knit, his thumb to gently tugged at my bottom lip and then swirled behind my neck kissing me.

In between pecks he seductively spoke. "I can't wait until we play house for real...and I'm just letting you know, I'm not getting any younger so I'm not gonna be doing what we're doing for two or three years. I miss you and the boys too much when we're apart. When I asked you if you would be mine, that meant ALL mine ALL the time and that means making you my wife and those boys my sons."