Chapter 33 - Honeymoon & Beyond

Isabella's POV

With the boys with Richard and Eva, Prince jetted us off to Quebec for 5 days and then on to Montreal for another 5 days. We had a glorious time with one another...sightseeing, romantic candlelight dinners, sleeping in, breakfast in bed and making love whenever we felt like it. This was truly a dream life...or what every girl dreams about. Having a man be absolutely taken with her; there's no better feeling than that kind of love.

Our last day in Montreal, we bundled up and walked along the Lachine Canal. The Lachine Canal is Montreal's go-to for long romantic walks. We started at the Atwater market, where we grabbed some seasonal fruit and fresh pizza that we shared.

As we walked along, my thoughts were firing. "Reality sets back in tomorrow. I miss our boys, but I will miss just being alone with you too."

"It will be just as lovely back home, but I know what you mean. We really needed this time away with one another. Everything happened so fast that it was nice to finally just be together."

On our last night in town, my husband planned the most romantic evening. He closed down the Barbounya Restaurant where we had the most affectionate dinner. We held hands, fed each other, laughed, he even slyly took my panties off at the table and put them in his pocket. He so enjoys still being devilish and I have to admit I love that about him.

We made out like teenagers at the table and walked incognito back to our hotel. It was wonderful to be able to walk the streets and not be recognized. When we entered our hotel room, he quickly took my wrap dress off and made love to me with the Montreal skyline as our background.

Afterwards, we kissed and whispered sweet nothings to one another. Prince kissed my belly, and at that moment, one of the twins kicked and we were both crying with excitement.

"Isabella...that was so beautiful...this was the perfect way to end our trip...laying here loving you and feeling one of our girls say hello."

He made love to me again and again that night. When morning broke, we were exhausted but speedily packed and headed to the private airport ready to come home and be a family.

Prince's POV

Isabella is now 6 1/2 months pregnant and it is getting difficult for her. She tells me that just walking a bit makes her heart pound like she's run a marathon and I notice that swelling has started to become an issue. I'm doing my very best to care for her, like watch her sodium intake and take her on some very slow walks but being pregnant at this age is difficult.

She doesn't complain though, she knows how blessed we are and I do too. I've noticed that headaches are more common too and Dr. Barring says that Tylenol is our best option with combating those. My Isabella tries to just deal, she doesn't like to take medications, always thinking about the babies.

We have the nursery done and I enjoyed putting it together with her. She has an awesome eye for detail and I couldn't be more please with how things turned out. It's hard to believe in a few short months that we will be the parents of four children. I can't wait to meet these girls either. Many a nights Isa and I watch her stomach as the girls glide across her tummy. They put on quite a show for us.

Isabella's POV

We had fun shopping for baby clothes and Prince is ALL OVER THIS!

"Baby...we needy to dress these girls in some other colors than hues of purple." He replied, "Oh I know, I just can't help myself. How about these yellow outfits they're cute."

We met up with Rita and Thomas for lunch and they are just as excited about these bundles coming. Rita has been looking for baptismal gowns and brought me a couple look at for approval. I explained that I would be happy with anything that she selected because she picked it out...it's a gift.