Chapter 6 - A Weekend Alone

Isabella's POV

This week was really busy for Prince and me. The boys' school and activities had me constantly running. Plus, we were in Chandler's Foundation budget planning meetings so my days and nights were full.

Prince was in the studio most of the time, he said that he was inspired recently by some life experiences, wink wink. I'm anxious to hear what he creates.

We spoke every night and even FaceTimed. He can make me blush whether it is on the phone, video or in person with his attentive nature. The boys were always a topic of our conversations and I could tell he missed us.

My sister Sarah takes the boys for a weekend every month so that I can have some time to myself. This month snuck up on me, it's this Thursday night and she'll pick them up tomorrow after school. I need to quickly check the weather and pack their bags.

Just as I finished packing their weekenders, my FaceTime rang. I picked up my iPad and saw that it was Prince.

Me: Hi there handsome!

Prince: Hello there pretty girl. Well you're out of breath, what are you doing? [sexual insinuating tone]

Me: Stop! I was packing the boys' weekenders because they are going to my sister's. She and Jeff take them once a month so I can have some time to myself. This one kind of snuck up on me, I had forgotten. I've been a little busy, and distracted.

Prince: So you're all by your lonesome this weekend? What will you do?

Me: I actually haven't had time to think about it, so I'll probably just hang here and catch up on the house.

Prince: Na Ah! That just won't do. The house will always be there, but your free time won't be. Would you consider spending some time with me?

Me: [flirty] Hmmm...well I don't know if I can squeeze you in.

Prince: Is that right? Listen baby girl, you'd better figure out how to fit me in because I'm gonna be squeezing someth'in and it's not fresh orange juice. You better get back to this screen because I know you just left to go blush. Isabella you hear me??!!

Me: [back at the screen] Yes.

Prince: Do you have anything that is pressing this weekend?

Me: No, nothing that can't wait.

Prince: Good. Then we're spending the weekend together. I need to get to know my baby more. What time will Sarah pick up the boys?

Me: About 5:30.

Prince: I'll be over at 6. I'll reschedule what you missed last Sunday and we'll grab a bite to eat. Wear something casual but warm.

He blew a kiss at the screen and hung up. I love how he takes charge, but I'll be honest, I'm a little nervous to be alone with him. Neither of us seems to have the ability to keep our hands to ourselves.

Prince's POV

It's Friday afternoon and I've got everything set for tonight...carriage ride, then we'll stop by People's Organic and grab what Chef Ray put together for us and then we can relax back at her house. I'm having Ray put together a variety of different soups and salads and a dessert. The soup will warm us up after the carriage ride.

I rang the doorbell at 6:15, "Sorry I'm late, traffic was back up." She looked amazing. She had black leggings on with a snug, charcoal gray, v-collared sweater that zipped and a lacy, black camisole peeking through the top of the v. I wore charcoal gray pants and rocked a long, black, crew sweater with it. I commented, "Aren't we color coordinated tonight, alike minds."