Chapter 22 - Damn Rita!

Prince's POV

Our to do list was starting to feel overwhelming for Isa with so I decided to take the reins and giddy up full blast today. I camped out at the island while Isa decided to make some meals for the week, freezing some. I loved sitting there working and watching her be breezy, quite a view.

The first item on my agenda was to call about the new house's zoning and any regulations because I want to have an iron fence installed and a guard station outside of our new home. I assured Isa this morning that we can live here until the new house is ready, no rush, but with psycho John out there I'd feel better with my family being more protected.

I had Isa pin some floral arrangements and cake designs she liked on Pinterest so that I could show the florist and Ray. She set me up with my own Pinterest account in which she gave me the username, Sexy MF. She's so silly. I need for her to decide on colors so that I can finalize the flowers, cake and the rest of the decor.

Isa left for a few minutes and I decided to call Rita and see how Isa is coming with her dress selection.

"Isa has a very pretty eye to what she wants...but I know she's becoming concerned with how her figure is developing in the pregnancy and how that will play out in a dress selection."

"Listen Rita, my girl doesn't have to buy anything off the rack for god sake. If she needs a dress custom made then let's do it. Maybe she even wants to combine aspects of two dresses...make it happen. I want this day to be everything she wants it to be and more. I know she's concerned with how much more her body is developing with our twins, so all the more reason that she look and feel confident and beautiful on her special day. In other words Rita, don't spare any expense. Oh and if she asks...will that cost more just say no."

Rita chuckled, "Very good Prince. I'm glad you called for us to discuss. I'll see Isa this afternoon then."

I clarified, "Isa's coming in today?"

"Yes I believe she will be here within oh...hour and a half." Rita confirmed.

"Thanks Rita."

Just as I was hanging up with Rita, Isa walked in looking hot in tight pants, high heeled boots with a blazer and part of her hair pinned up.

"Little mama where are you going looking so hot."

"Honey, Thad and Sebastian both are playing at a friend's house so I'm going to drop them off and then I thought I'd stop by Rita's and try to whittle down some of my dress selections. I know I need to make a decision."

"Well girl you can't go anywhere without me."

"And why is that? You know where I'm going and I won't be gone that long."

"Isa baby...with John out there you can't be on your own. He could be following you."

Isa sighed, irritatingly.

"Prince I don't want to ruin your plans for the day I know you wanted to work on your list. I'll call Rita and reschedule and just drop the boys off."

"Isabella I can make calls from anywhere and those sofas in Rita's sitting area are quite comfortable. Let me just find a bag to put my papers in."

Immediately Isa piped up. "Wait! I have the perfect bag for you...."

She seemed to get all excited when I said I needed a bag. She came out with a black canvas bag.

"I don't know why you are so hyped up about this black bag."

"Look at the other side silly."

Loudly I laughed, gazing upon my mug from the Purple Rain movie on the other side of the canvas bag.