Chapter 31 - Our Wedding Day

Isabella's POV 

Good to his word, Prince was gone before I woke but not without leaving some surprises.

A lavender envelope addressed to 'My Love' laid on his pillow along with two large white roses intertwined and two small white rosebuds. I opened the envelope:

My beautiful Isabella,

As your eyes flutter open this morning to find me gone, I wanted to leave you a few tokens of my love. Two intertwined white roses means, marry me. Do me the honor of calling you my wife, my beloved for the rest of my days. The smaller two rosebuds are for our beautiful girls that you are carrying. Oh my love, seeing you pregnant with our babies brings me both joy and burning desire every time I look at you.

My heart is so full today as I think about us exchanging vows and committing to one another for life. I'm truly a blessed man to have found you that day at the park. Our chance meeting, has brought a happiness I never thought would exist for someone like me. Someone whom I never thought deserved as pure of a love as I have with you. Thank you for bringing the light to me and being my light.

Our life is graced with Thad and Sebastian and now our beautiful girls. I love you for being such a great mom and I hope to live up to being as good as a parent as you.

I know with God's grace, anything is possible...finding you, having healthy babies and building a wonderful life together. I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle. I cannot guarantee I'll be able to keep it together, even as I write this my eyes are full of tears.

Isabella...you will always be my everything...my forever unexpected.

I love you,

💜❤️Prince

Teary-eyed, I shuffled to the bathroom to find a message left on my mirror.

In his beautiful script he wrote using an old tube of lipstick: 'You look beautiful.'

He overwhelms me with his love. I'm so blessed and lucky to have him in my life. I decide to text him, "I love you 💋💜. You're spoiling me already this morning."

He uickly replied, "Good...the way it should be! I love you sweetheart! See you at the altar my beauty!"

Down the stairs I went to meet Sarah and Rita who were busy making breakfast.

"Good morning to our beautiful bride!!" Rita exclaimed.

Sarah followed up with, "You look well rested honey...I hope that boy let you get some sleep last night."

We all giggled and I reassured.

"We did, everyone was tired from yesterday."

I went to put my roses in water and Sarah inquired.

"Did he leave you these this morning?"

I could feel my flush creep across my face and chest.

Rita interjected. "That man is so in love with you Isabella! He is a dream. In all the years that I've known him, he's never been this enamored with a woman as he is with you."

We finished up breakfast, I jumped in the shower and started prepping for my day.

My warm shower felt absolutely wonderful. Standing there enjoying the feel of the water hitting my skin and I stared at his mirror message written in a nude mauve. I decided that I needed to get moving...better to be ready early than feel like I'm rushing. The hairdryer started and I heard the doorbell, which it's probably Celeste my hairdresser.