Chapter 7 - Sing It Etta, At Last

Isabella's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I saw that it was 11:30 a.m. - WOW! I can't  remember the last time I slept this late, maybe college. My slumber was so hard and I swear I didn't move all night. Flashbacks of last night's events began to zip through my mind. Prince's arms were around my waist, and it just felt like this was all a dream.

His breathing was light and steady, apparent he was a still asleep. Last night was nothing short of amazing. My initial thoughts were that he'd sleep over and we'd cuddle. I certainly wasn't prepared for him to stake out an exploration of my body, not complaining though

With each day I spend with him my resolve to wait before making love is weakening. Every interaction I have feels like a seduction, and it is wonderful. He can just look at me with those smoldering eyes and I my body responds in kind.

He'll never know what a gift last night was for me. There's a part of me that wants to tell him, yet I'm so embarrassed.

Coming out of my daydream, I decided to jump in the shower. As the warm water hit my body all I could think about was last night when he made me come. I never thought I would feel this way again about another man, destiny seemed to have me alone.

After drying off, I moisturized and walked into my closet to find something to wear, crushed velvet leggings and a cream sweater that buttoned down the back.

The temperature had dropped again and I wanted to feel cozy. Tip toeing downstairs, breakfast was my focus with a spinach, mushroom and cheddar cheese omelet, yogurt with berries and orange juice.

Creeks from the floor gave him away as I heard his footsteps tracked to the bathroom. It wouldn't be long until he joined me downstairs.

As I was placing the yogurt container back in the refrigerator, I felt his warm arms wrap around my waist and he began to kiss my neck.

"Mmmmm, good morning." His voice was even deeper in the morning, which gave me chills. The vibration of his voice reminded me of his moans last night vibrating on my clit. Those thoughts make me nervous wondering if I can live up to his caliber of lover.

Light kisses graced my neck as we swayed back and forth. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Oh I did, I feel like that was the best sleep I've had in years."

He followed up with a smirk, "You fell asleep right away that's for sure. I hope I had a little something to do with that."

An embarrassment flushed my body making me overly hot again.

Doing a one eighty to face him, I hugged him and he planted the sweetest kisses on my lips.

"You take my breath away. Thank you for last night, it was quite a gift," I admitted.

"Oh baby it was all my pleasure. I love making you happy." There was a long awkward pause. He leaned back still holding me and said, "Isa, did you say gift? You've come before, haven't you?"

Could he be more direct? I felt so uncomfortable. I didn't want to admit how inexperienced I was. Chandler and I had a great love, but we were one another's firsts and once we were married and dealing with infertility issues...well...sex became a chore and so the romance left sadly; however, we were never very adventurous. The phone rang, THANK GOD! I wasn't going to have to answer his question.

Sarah was calling as the boys just wanted to say hello...but secretly I think she was checking on me which was kind of sweet.

"Good morning boys! Did you sleep well?"

"Yes we did Mommy, did you?"

A laugh almost escaped, as the boys asking that question, considering what happened last night. I walked into the other room and sat down with my coffee.