Chapter 15 - A Soul, Back to Life

Isabella's POV

I'd like to say the sparkle of my engagement ring woke me. It wasn't a dream, Prince asked me to marry him last night. 💜 I rolled over to see him sitting up in bed, looking handsomely disheveled, wearing his black eyeglasses and reading my poetry book.

"Are you looking for some inspiration?" I asked teasingly.

"Good morning my wife to be, I have three of my inspirations right here."

He began to kiss me and slink his cool hand across my belly.

"How is my beautiful bride this morning?"

I couldn't lie. "Yearning for you and very hungry."

"Well I know better than to argue with those two little ones because they will wreak havoc with my love so food must come first."

He lifted me on top of him and I grabbed the sheet to cover myself. In his deep morning voice he grinned.

"Oh no pretty girl, let me see my love and my sweet babies."

Gently he slipped the sheet from my grasp and ran his fingers slowly over my breasts and watched my nipples harden.

Hushedly, "Wow baby...I love to see your body respond to my touch it's so beautiful."

Easing down, he captured my small, but growing belly in his hands.

"My god Isabella, I feel so connected to you that I feel like I can see your soul."

"Oh Prince baby make love to me."

But he insisted, "Oh my love I want you more than you know, but you must eat first so I can have you later. Plus, I've got someplace to take you this morning."

He kissed me, we showered quickly and I made breakfast.

Hurriedly out to the car, "Prince why are you in such a hurry?"

"I'm sorry sweetness, I'm just so excited to show you something." We arrived there quickly, he told me to close my eyes and he led me to a room. I heard someone unlocking a door. He kissed my lips said, "Open your eyes baby." 

The room was beautifully decorated for an upcoming wedding, I was speechless.

"Prince what is this place?"

"Baby it's the The Renaissance Hotel at The Depot in Minneapolis."

He took my left hand and spun me around and started to slow dance with me.

"What do you say Isabella... [he started to kiss my neck and ran his hand over our babies] would you like our wedding dinner here?"

I just kept looking around it was so beautiful.

"Isa...Isa... baby...are you ok?"

I turned around with tears in my eyes. "Prince...I just can't believe this is all really happening."

He stepped up behind me and said, "Are you happy baby?"

"Oh Prince I'm very happy."

"Oh this is all happening Isabella...you, me, the boys and our babies. We're going to be a family. Isabella...I'm gonna make you and the kids so happy."

Prince called the manager of The Depot on our drive home and told him to reserve the last Saturday in January. When we got home, I made us some lunch. We sat side-by-side at the countertop bar and kissed in between bites. He took hold of my left hand and kissed it and admired my engagement ring.

"Thank you for last night...it was all so breathtaking...you, the lights, the park and thank you for my ring. I love it, it's so pretty."

"Nothing is as beautiful as you. I looked at many, but this offered the best of both worlds, the glitz that I love and the simplicity that you love. I actually picked out a five karat stone but the jeweler encouraged me to rethink it since your fingers are so tiny. Are you sure that you're happy with it?"