Chapter 21 - Christmas Day

Isabella's POV

I woke up early, which surprised me since Prince and I were up so late. I put the egg bake in the oven so that we could eat right away when the boys got up. Prince snuck down to the bakery after sledding yesterday so I put the pastries on a Christmas plate. I wanted to get everything done so that we can open presents right away and get to St. Mark's service by 11 a.m.

Prince was still sleeping, so I quietly hopped in the shower. I no more got my hair sudsy and I felt Prince's hands wrap around my waist and his extra sexy morning voice say, "Merry Christmas love."

As I rinsed my hair his hands, like the sudsy water, slid across my breasts and I was starting to lose focus on the day. I said gravelly, "Baby...we can't start anything we have a busy schedule this morning."

He replied, "I know...I just can't help but bestow a little love on you this morning. Last night Isa...that was really hot baby. I've never been more turned on. Mmmmm"

"Stop...you're making me blush again."

"Girl you need to own it...I've got the best of three worlds in you smart, sweet and sexy."

"You are so silly." I wrapped up my shower and left him to finish.

I quickly dried my hair and decided to wear it in a messy wave to make it easy. I put on some light makeup and Prince said, "You know you don't need all that...you're a natural beauty."

"You are too, but you sometimes wear it."

We laughed and he replied, "Touche!"

I decided to throw on my sweats until we got through breakfast and presents. The boys were finally up and they wanted to see if Santa had come.

"Indeed, he came." Prince hollered.

Santa only brings one small present because I've never thought Christmas should be about a ton of stuff. Each of them opened their Santa gift first and then we ate breakfast. Thad received a huge coffee table book about football and Sebastian got a Lego set. We ate breakfast and then finished opening gifts.

Since it was time to get ready for church, I laid the boys' dress shirts, pants and socks on their bed and returned to my room to finish getting dressed.

Prince was busily putting on his red suit and I couldn't help but compliment him. "You look so handsome in red."

"Thank you." With a wink and nod he continued to tie his tie.

"What are you wearing?"

"You'll see soon enough...but black."

"Then we'll coordinate well." He observed as I came out of the closet in my dress.

"Mmmm sugar you look good, very classic." Twirling me around he was anxious to get my skirt in a slight whirl.

"Thank you...I think this is the last time I'll be wearing this dress for a while...it feels pretty snug."

"First, last time it don't matter it's merely on a hiatus and you look ravishing."

As we kissed he backed me up against the wall and his fingertips eased the hem up on my dress.

"When you twirled I saw something that got me in trouble on our first date at the fireside bar. Classic dress with my vixen underneath...I l-o-v-e it."

Caressing my exposed thigh between my garter and panties it was a must for me to remind him of time.

"Prince...we need to make it to church baby."

"Yes we do Isabella...as I need to thank Him for everything He has given me." Carefully straightening the skirt part of my dress, he rested his hands on my belly and kissed it.