Chapter 8 - The Big O

Prince's POV

My eyes stayed steady with her heavy blue pools that were filled with longing. The heat between us had my body absolutely on fire. She licked her lips which only made me want to kiss her, so I did. Moving my whole body closer to her, my thumb ran across her lips and continued to kiss her while in a low voice, "Baby, tell me. It won't change a thing either way. I'm still gonna be here."

She blinked several times and finally said, "Only if being yours means forever."

I smiled and replied, "Oh my god Isabella, there's no other kind of love that I could have for you...it's a forever love baby. You and those boys are now my world."

Her eyes were welling up and I knew it was because she was happy. Since her sweater was partially unbuttoned, it fell off her shoulder revealing goose bumps and I could tell she was anxiously awaiting my next move. I touched her shoulder and just like me she was afire. I turned the fireplace off and pressed the button for Etta to be on a continuous loop. Extending my hand to her our fingers intertwined. We walked to the stairs and I picked her up and we stared into each other's eyes ascending the stairs.

We entered her bedroom and I ran my hands down her neck and arms. "You ok baby?"

"Yeah I'm just really nervous." Shyly she tucked her head into my neck.

Kissing her cheek I reassured her. "I don't want you to be nervous. Let's just dance for a while."

As we continued to sway to Etta, I chimed in and quietly sang to her occasionally as she rested her head on my chest. Twirling her a few times we laughed which I think helped her nerves. But on the last twirl, I stopped her from doing a complete revolution, now her back to me.

Catching her breath, she could tell something new was going to happen. Continuing to sway her, I hoped she might relax again. Fingers slipped around her waist and I leaned to her ear and said, "Do you know how much I worship you Isa?" Her hands reached up and behind to grab my hair which made her back arch. It was beautiful.

"Isa I cannot get you out of my mind. In the week that we've known one another I can't even write a song...my mind is just so consumed by you."

With her hands still in my hair, I started to caress her entire front through her her sweater. It was then that I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra, which I found extremely sexy. How did I not notice this all day?

My hands moved from her front...to her shoulders...to the buttons on the back of her sweater. With each button I released, I kissed her back and I could feel her breath draw and her body quiver with each kiss. Upon reaching the last button, I eased the sweater off of each shoulder and let it fall to the floor. Walking in front of her, I peeled her leggings to the floor leaving her in only her lacy camisole and panties.

The moonlight shone through her open shutter and I could see her perfectly and she was a vision of loveliness. I knew she was probably self-conscious because of the light, so I walked over to close the shutter. Softly I heard, "Don't." I turned around and ask her if she was sure and she nodded.

"God Isa...You are breathtaking. Don't ever hide this gorgeous body from me again." She wouldn't make eye contact, so I could tell that she was nervous again. I came back to her, kissed her neck and she began to pull my sweater up and over my head. Thr teeth to my zipper opened and my pants dropped to the floor. Perhaps she would feel less self-conscious if I was naked first, so down my boxer briefs went. I heard her lightly gasp as there was no hiding how I felt about her.

Slowly my hands ran up and down her arms and then underneath her camisole, seeking out her breasts and then pulling the camisole over her head.

Kissing her eyes, my fingers floated lightly over her back, up her arms, then traced her collarbone with my fingertips while easing to her breasts.