Chapter 26 - Life Is About Being Playful

Prince POV

Everything in our life is in full speed. I'm doing my best to ensure that we don't get stressed with everything on our plate.

The repairs to Isa's house are nearly complete and so we met with a realtor to set the price and get the house on the market.

Our new house renovation is almost a wrap and I'm very please with all of our modernizations as well as the small studio that we were able to add.

Honestly, I don't plan on music being a full time thing for me anymore, as I'm enjoying my family life far too much, but I get an itch from time to time and wouldn't mind putting some of my thoughts to paper and music.

I've waited my whole life for family...music feels more for pleasure nowadays.

Then we have the adoption finalization, the amniocentesis and let us not forget the WEDDING!!!! Oh Lord! I am so excited to make Isabella my wife.

I thank my lucky stars that John has not initiated any further contact with Isabella. I think it helped to have Richard and Jeff speak with him; however, us moving to Paisley after the flood in the basement probably also diverted any future plans of him contacting her.

One thing is for sure though...the heightened security at Paisley has allowed me to leave Isa to do her own thing and not have to worry about John or the press skulking around.

When I came into the kitchen this morning, Isa had my breakfast on the table, busily reading over some foundation memos and working on her laptop.

"Good morning my babies!" I said cheerfully, kissing her fully on the lips and then traveling to her belly to kiss my little ones.

"Where are you headed off to looking so handsome?" She asked.

"Well...I'm headed off to look for my lady her pretty, lacy, breezy, romantic underthings. And...if I were you, I'd be fully prepared to be dog piled at the door upon my return. With me envisioning you in all these sheer, lacy things I'll want to ravage you when I get home."

The click of her laptop keys was my return until she Isa raised her one eyebrow. "I'm always ready for you my love, no worries in that area."

With a kiss on her cheek I whispered. "I'll be back in a couple of hours, call me if you need anything."

I was excited to shop for Isa's pretty underthings. There were so many lovely things that I wanted to get for her, but I restrained myself. I can always go back for more. My first get was a pair of lavender lace panties that she can hopefully wear under her wedding dress. While I'm thrilled with all of my selections, the one that screamed Isabella to me were romantic...ruffles, off-the-shoulder, the long sleeves that are all flowy and breezy...it's the epitome of my Isabella. In many ways it reminds me of a poet blouse, which is very modern-Bohemian chic, Isabella's style. As I look at this, I can't help envisioning Isabella in it as her belly continues to grow...what a beautiful sight that will be. But I'm getting ahead of myself, I'm willing to bet this is the one she selects for our wedding night.

On my way home, I swung by Rita's to see if those lavender lace panties would work under her dress. When I walked in the door, Rita greeted me joyously and asked what she could do for me. After I explained the reason for my visit, Rita took the tissue packed panties to see if they would show through her dress. Some time had passed, so I decided to peek around the corner. Just as I did, Rita was up behind me and smacked me on the head with the wrapped panties.

"RITA FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY PLEASE...you've got to stop smacking me around!"

"Prince you have to stop all of your poking around! This isn't good. You're going to see something that you shouldn't and it will ruin it for Isabella."