Chapter 25 - Love Is All In the Details

Isabella's POV

I'm not sure if it's because the boys are headed back to school or maybe our New Year's was so mind numbing but I can't keep my eyes off my man.

His morning kitchen arrival in those jeans I bought him for Christmas and a black dress shirt with cufflinks, I could have mounted him right there.

Perhaps it's the pregnancy hormones, the fact my morning sickness is finally subsiding or it's just a mixture of everything.

As I poured him a cup of coffee, he snuck up behind me and ran his hands up my blouse.

"Mmmmm good morning to all three of my babies."

I turned to give him a kiss but he beat me to it. Followed by him pulling my blouse up to kiss my belly twice.

With the holidays behind us, I need to concentrate on deciding on a dress and quick. Prince has been nipping at my heels so he can make some decisions like the cake, flowers and other decorations. Coincidentally, Rita called this morning and a dress came in that she thinks is THE PERFECT dress for me. In fact, she said that she would lay down cold hard cash that's how positive she is that I will pick this dress.

After our typical morning routine, Prince and I headed to Rita's. As the car shut off I had to address something.

"Wait a minute. I need for you to promise me something and it's really important to me."

I had a serious look on my face so he knew that I meant business.

"Anything baby, what is it you're kinda freaking me out."

"Prince if this is in fact the dress for me, I need you to promise that you will not attempt to see me in it...not even a small peek. I really want to surprise you on our wedding day."

Shyly he smiled and ended with a quick peck. "Baby I already told you that I wouldn't do that New Year's Eve. I triple purple promise that I will not attempt to see you in your dress."

As we entered the boutique, Rita enthusiastically greeted us and locked the door to ensure our privacy. Upon removing my coat she exclaimed.

"My oh my! Just in the few weeks since I've seen you your little belly is showing a bit more...I love it! I love it! I love it!"

Rita turned to Prince, "You two are going to have the MOST beautiful babies."

Prince widen his eyes at her. "With Isabella as their mother they will no doubt be beautiful."

Rita explained. "Isabella...I have your dress already hung in the center of the room from the ceiling. It's pressed and in perfect form for you to view, try on and make a decision. It is my hope that when we walk into the room I will be able to tell by the look on your face that this is THE DRESS! Oh I'm so excited for you!"

Kissing Prince with a reminder, "Stayyyyyy herrrre."

Prince barked at me, "Woof baby Woof! I am listening to you...no peeking!"

He gave me a wink and an air kiss as Rita ushered me to the back.

I turned the corner and saw the dress hanging in all of its majesty. My eyes started to well as I slowly walked around it to inspect all the intricate details of the stunningly 'me' dress.

"Oh my God Rita! How did you find this dress?"

She smiled. "I told you, I've been looking at a ton of catalogs, magazines and then I called a friend of mine in Canada that works for a very small designer. I explained to her what you were looking for and she spoke with the designer and mentioned that this was for a very high profile client. She was more than happy to put a sketch together. She emailed a pdf sketch to me, I made a couple of adjustments, she made it and poof it was overnighted it to me. It came in early this morning so I've been busy pressing it and anxiously awaiting your arrival."